Maldives - Holiday Package Tours from India
Maldives: The Unrivalled Island Paradise. Whether you want to travel for a romantic getaway, a well-deserved long vacation, or just to spend quality time with family or friends, The Maldives provide the perfect venue to enjoy the perfect holiday. With a tropical weather all year long, clear blue waters all around, and magnificent underwater marine life, Maldives is, without a doubt, the epitome of a tropical paradise.
Places to visit in Maldives
Beaches and resorts everywhere make up this island country and archipelago. Surrounded by the Indian Ocean on all sides, it is the perfect example of sun, sea and sand, and sightseeing & activities are spread throughout its chain of atolls. One of the most popular travel destinations in Maldives is Male, the largest city and capital. There is a reason why it is traditionally called the “King’s Island”, but it has more to do with sightseeing & activities than titles. 26 atolls make up The Maldives, which means there will be plenty of things to do and attractions to see during your holiday. Well, you can start by counting how many beaches you can visit during your vacation on this Indian Ocean paradise.
Things to do in Maldives
Surrounded with waters and beaches all around, most of the popular things to do in this tropical paradise is water sports and activities that will vary from relaxing to hair-raising.
- Choose between snorkelling and scuba diving, swimming and surfing, fishing and sailing, windsurfing and parasailing, canoeing and kayaking, wakeboarding and kneeboarding, and a host of other water-based adventures.
- Do you want to take a break from the sun and sea? You can always engage in indoor sports, sign up for yoga and fitness, or laze around in your private villa set directly above the ocean.
- Nightlife in Maldives is just as vibrant as 'daylife', so make sure to include it in your list of things to do.
Top attractions in Maldives
Resorts and beaches are key attractions in The Maldives, but there are other places worth visiting and should be included in sightseeing tours or holiday packages.
- The National Museum of Maldives used to be the former palace of the Sultan. It houses artefacts of Maldivian culture that are well-kept and preserved. These include royal antiques, coins, armaments and furniture.
- The Grand Friday Mosque in Male is the Islamic Centre in the island, but its distinct architecture is what draws crowds and people from all over the world.
- Muliaage provides the perfect example of buildings built during the colonial era. It now serves as the president’s official residence, which means that you can only admire it from the outside.
Island hopping is also one of the many things to do in this tropical paradise, and some islands are considered tourist attractions. One of these is the Utheemu Island, one of the islands in the Haa Alif Atoll that is inhabited. It is home of the Utheemu Ganduvaru, a wooden palace that perfectly represents how the affluent lived years ago. Alimantha Island, Banana Island, and Hulhulé Island are top attractions cum travel destination in Maldives.
Maldives holiday packages
Planning for your honeymoon, travelling with friends or taking out kids on a family holiday, Maldives is a great destination for any kind of holiday. Choose from a wide range of Maldives holiday packages on offer now or reach out to our expert travel consultant to customise a Maldives holiday package tour for you from any city in India like Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai Kochi, Trivandrum and many more.