Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Austria - Holiday Tour Packages from India
More than just a center of power for the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Austria is also a spectacular vacation destination that offers a contrast of natural landscapes and urban settings. As a landlocked country, you won't see beaches for miles but you will be close enough to touch Alpine mountains that provide a magnificent scenery whether it is summer or winter. Regardless of when you travel, you have the option to enjoy a wide range of sightseeing & activities that change with the season – alpine skiing during winter and taking a tour around historic sites during summer. Suffice to say that holiday packages to Austria is fun and exciting the whole year round.
Top places to visit in Austria
Largely mountainous, some of the most interesting places to visit in Austria seamlessly combine natural landscapes and urban settings.
- Vienna has historical buildings in and around the city, and one right on top of a cliff. Exploring it will take you to the countryside and then narrow, cobbled historical lanes.
- Salzburg is a city where music can be heard over the sound of silence, what with it being the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the setting of the famous musical The Sound of Music.
- Innsbruck is a city that transforms from a vast greenery to white, snow-covered landscapes as the season changes.
All these, and more, have sightseeing & activities that make Austria an exciting vacation destination.
Top things to do in Austria
In Austria, there are more things to do than time to do them all. This especially true if your holiday schedule is limited. So why not get started right away? Winter sports are very popular in Austria considering its mountainous landscape. Skiing and snowboarding, in particular, are two of the most popular activities that tourists and locals alike enjoy. Ride a bike and explore different areas around the country, following its scenic cycle routes that pass by rivers and mountains. The variety of trails cater to casual and professional cyclists. For more laid-back forms of entertainment, experience the musical heritage of Salzburg and Vienna, or enjoy the cinematic culture that Austria can deliver with aplomb.
Top attractions in Austria
Whether your travel to Austria during summer or winter, the mountains surrounding it always serve as one of the key attractions in the country. After all, they will look majestic and inspiring whether they are all green or all white.
- National Park Thayatal - This national park is unlike any other, as it not only has natural landscapes and flora and fauna, but also a number of ruined fortress and castles. It can be likened to a settlement where only Mother Nature prevailed.
- Schönbrunn Palace - Vienna is known for its majestic and historical buildings, palaces and museums, but Schönbrunn Palace stands out with its 1441 rooms, all of which are fit for royalty.
- Mariazell Basilica - This place of worship in Innsbruck is one of the most visited in Austria, especially because it is an important destination for pilgrims all over the world.
Austria holiday packages from India
There are plenty more things to do, see, feel and taste in Austria that holiday packages to the country will be packed with some marvelous treats. Check out all Austria holiday packages on offer with La Vacanza Travel.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
The hills are alive with The Original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg. Enjoy a day trip visiting the...
Discover the exquisite landscapes of Austria’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed Wachau Valley on this da...
Treat yourself to a Schönbrunn Palace experience with a combination ticket that includes an audio to...
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Salzburg and explore centuries of European history on...
Visit Budapest – the “Paris of the East”. Explore the UNESCO World heritage sites including the Bank...
Enjoy a gourmet dinner and classical Viennese concert at the Kursalon Vienna with this dinner and pe...
For a special evening out in Vienna, book your tickets for the Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikver...
Visit Kehlsteinhaus, better known as the Eagle’s Nest, on a half-day tour from Salzburg. Journey thr...
Spend a day away from Vienna to discover the picturesque Wachau Valley in the Austrian countryside o...
While in Vienna, don’t miss the opportunity to visit another European capital, the beautiful city of...