Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Bali - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Love is Bali. At least that was how it was represented in the movie Eat, Pray, Love. But anyone who has seen with their own eyes the tropical paradise that is Bali, would say that it is one place you can easily fall in love with. After all, it is home to beautiful landscapes of hills and mountains, sandy beaches, rugged coastlines, volcanic hillsides, and lush rice terraces. It claims to be a paradise on earth and is famed as the Island of the Gods. Whichever is the case, there's no debate that is the perfect holiday destination for your next vacation. It is home to plenty of sightseeing & activities that a broad market of visitors will love, from backpackers to the filthy rich.
Top places to visit in Bali
Bali is divided into six regions, each one featuring cities and travel destinations that are worth visiting during your vacation. Depending on the holiday packages to choose from, you can see most if not all of these places.
- One of the top places to visit is South Bali, which is very popular with tourists from all over the world, especially because it is where Kuta Beach, one of the formal surf schools, and Seminyak, a beach town in south Bali, are located.
- Central Bali is the cultural centre of the island and the whole of the central mountain range. West Bali has the West Bali National Park, North Bali has the old capital city, and East Bali is where Mount Agung can be found.
Top things to do in Bali
Because of the mix of laid-back and fast-paced atmosphere, Bali offers a wide range of sightseeing & activities. But one of the most popular things to do is to relax and just enjoy the view. If you book your own private villa that is built in the middle of natural landscape, you would not want to do anything else but stay in place, breathe the fresh air, and just let Mother Nature speak to you. Of course, if you are seeking for some thrill and adventure, Bali can definitely deliver. Being one of the 17,000 islands in the Indonesian archipelago, going to the beach and indulging in water sports are commonplace. Depending on what you fancy doing at the moment, you can go scuba diving, surfing and swimming. As for outdoor experiences, you can enjoy them through trekking, bird watching and even cliff hanging in Uluwatu Temple.
Top attractions in Bali
- West Bali National Park - This is the only national park found in the island, and is home to more than 100 species of bird, which is why bird watching is one of the top things to do when in this area. You will also find mammals in the park but, unfortunately, no Bali tiger.
- Amed - More like a travel destination than a tourist attraction, Amed is the perfect place to be when searching for somewhere peaceful and quiet. This place features fishing villages, black sand beaches, and excellent diving spots.
- Mount Agung - This is Bali’s highest mountain and the fifth highest volcano in all of Indonesia. Not only does it have a spiritual significance, but a geographical importance as well. It is the Mother Temple of Besakih, and is also one of the chain of volcanoes that form the backbone of Bali.
Bali holiday packages
There are a wide range of Bali holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Bali during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Bali holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
This most popular full day tour in Bali is a tour package with an impressive experience to visit Kin...
Full-day Tour visit Volcano, Ubud City, Monkey Forest, Terrace Rice Field, Tampak siring temple of H...
Mount Batur volcano is an active volcano located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indones...
World-class slides provide hours of entertainment for the young — and young at heart — at Waterbom B...
Escape Bali for a day and spend it on the turquoise waters of Nusa Lembongan, a small, low, protecte...
A real day trip to explore Ubud village. Through this trip enable you to see many tourist destinatio...
See the world’s largest lizards – Komodo dragons – under protection in their natural habitat at Komo...
Enjoy a day out in Bali's great outdoors on this Sekumpul Waterfalls private hiking tour. With a gui...
Stroll through traditional Balinese countryside then relax with refreshments. On to the Royal Temple...
From this full-day Bali water temples tour, you get to visit the three of the most famous temples i...