Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Barcelona - Holiday Tour Packages from India
A juxtaposition of modern and old, Barcelona is one city in Spain that lets you enjoy history at one time, without losing touch of everything contemporary. As typical of European cities, it has outdoor markets, museums, churches, restaurants and shops, but with high rise buildings in between or around it. In more ways than one, Barcelona is not just a holiday destination, but also a travel experience you would not soon forget.
It is also every foodie’s favorite city, as it offers a world-class dining scene for the ultimate gastronomic journey. Add to this the many sightseeing & activities packed into holiday packages to Barcelona, your trip will be one of a kind.
Places to visit in Barcelona
Barcelona is warm and beautiful all over, but some of its districts have something specific to offer.
- Eixample provides the best examples of art nouveau buildings, the most prominent of which is the La Sagrada Familia by Antonio Gaudi.
- Sants-Montjuïc is where museums monuments and festivals come together for mind-blowing exhibitions and fairs in the Plaça d'Espanya. There is always something artistic and wonderful to see in this area.
- Gracia, on the other hand, provides the perfect getaway if you want to spend your vacation in a place that is less crowded. Despite having a young and cosmopolitan atmosphere, it is not as touristy as the rest of Barcelona.
Things to do in Barcelona
With a more relaxed lifestyle, taking a stroll in some of the history-lined streets is one of the favorite things to do by locals and tourists alike. The entire stretch of the La Rambla pedestrian walkway, for example, is lively and busy enough to make your stroll more exciting, with a cultural experience on the side, if you sample local fare found in the area. You can also wander in the pseudo-medieval center of Barri Gòtic in Ciutat Vella. Make the most of your excursion by the beach, by getting a tan, signing up for a cruise, or engaging in a wide range of water sports.
You should also experience Barcelona by watching a flamenco show, enjoying a sangria at La Rambla, and riding a bike to see the highlights of the city, from natural wonders to modernist buildings. Most of the things to do in Barcelona are reflective of its laid-back atmosphere, making it the perfect travel destination for a totally relaxing vacation.
Top attractions in Barcelona
Because of the many attractions that spans several districts in Barcelona, you would have to ride a cable car to see most of it. But the highlights of holiday packages to this city of Catalonia include:
- Montserrat - This beautiful mountain range outside Barcelona is a favorite among hikers and mountain climbers. Not only does it provide the challenge of a good climb, but also scenic paths for an exceptional hiking experience.
- Gaudi Architecture - No holiday to Barcelona would be complete without a look at the impressive works of Antonio Gaudi, starting with the Sagrada Familia in Exiample and to the Parc Guell in Gracia. Sign up for a tour that will show you the best of Barcelona's Modernisme buildings.
- The Beaches - National Geographic named Barcelona as the world's number one Beach City, so it is only right to check out the beaches that brought Barcelona such accolade. So check out San Sebastia, Barceloneta, Bogatell and Mar Bella.
Barcelona holiday packages from India
Home to the best beaches and awe-inspiring architecture, make Barcelona your next holiday destination. Sign up for Barcelona holiday package now.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
This is without doubt, one of the most complete Salvador Dalí tours available. Spend the morning at ...
Visit La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on a 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour! With a knowledgeable local g...
Feel the passion of the flamenco at Barcelona's legendary Tablao Cordobes, where some of the greates...
Explore the beauty of Barcelona on this Best of Barcelona Tour, which offers a comprehensive view of...
Discover the ancient, medieval and modern sights of Barcelona on this convenient City Sightseeing ho...
On this day trip from Barcelona, you will visit the city of Girona in the north east of Catalonia be...
Go behind the scenes at Camp Nou football (soccer) stadium in Barcelona with this skip-the-line tick...
Visit Santa Maria de Montserrat, one of Spain’s most important pilgrimage sites, on this 4.5-hour to...
Enjoy a getaway to the Montserrat mountains on a half-day trip from Barcelona! You'll visit the Roya...
On this self-guided visit to Sant Pau, one of the world's largest Art Nouveau sites, learn about one...