Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Bhutan - Holiday Tour Packages
A small country with a strong cultural and traditional sense, Bhutan is sure to leave an enduring and lasting impact to anyone who visits it. It is renowned the world over for its stunning natural landscape, and strong will to preserve its many traditions and religious beliefs, making it clearly distinct from its neighbors. Ready to explore Bhutan’s treasures and array of sightseeing & activities? Make sure to choose the best holiday packages that will suit your idea of a one-of-a-kind vacation.
Top places to visit in Bhutan
In all three regions that divide Bhutan, you will find places of interest and things to do that will keep your vacation fun-filled.
- National Parks - It would not be recognized the world over for its natural scenery if Bhutan didn’t have parks to boast. Well, it not only has parks but national parks. These include the Royal Manas National Park, Jigme Dorji National Park and the Thrumshingla National Park.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries - Apart from national parks, Bhutan has several wildlife sanctuaries, home to a diverse animal, bird and plant life. Bomdeling Wildlife Sanctuary was established to protect the Eastern Himalayan ecosystem that remained largely untouched. It is home to alpine scree slopes and broadleaved forest, among others. The Phibsoo Wildlife Sanctuary, on the other hand, provides a home to the chital deer.
- Monasteries and fortresses - Bhutan is home to one of the world’s most important sites for Buddhists – Taktsang Monastery or the Tiger’s Nest. Along the way, you will also find other monasteries. Fortresses in Bhutan, also known as dzong, are not only impressive in architecture, but also in construction. This is because they are built without any plan or the use of cement and nails. Check out Gasa Dzong, Punakha Dzong, and Lingzhi Yügyal Dzong.
In addition, the country also has the Toorsa Strict Nature Reserve that is devoid of any human settlement.
Top things to do in Bhutan
Trekking is one of the most popular activity in Bhutan, what with the plenty of trails found all over the country. Trails range in difficulty, with the Snowman Trek believed to be the toughest. It is reported to take around 30 days to complete. Sightseeing through natural landscapes is among the popular things to do in the country, given its many national parks and sanctuaries. But even if you just walk along the countryside, you will have an appreciation for the almost pristine ecosystem of Bhutan. Biking and archery complete the roundup of activities in the country, although there is no stopping you from finding other things to do during your vacation.
Top attractions in Bhutan
- Taktsang Monastery - This monastery is the most visited and widely recognized in Bhutan. It has a monument of Guru Rinpoche who was said to have arrived aboard a winged tigress, which explains the English name Tiger’s Nest.
- Kurje Lhakhang - This temple is built around a cave where Guru Rinpoche’s body print is found, and is one of Bhutan’s earliest relic.
- Tashichho Dzong - This monastery and fortress served as the seat of the head of the civil government of the country. It features a two-story whitewashed building in the main structure and three-story towers set on each corner of the three-tiered golden roof.
Bhutan holiday packages
There are a wide range of Bhutan holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Bhutan during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Bhutan holiday packages tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
This cultural tour through the mystical Western valleys of Bhutan is an ideal introduction to the Dr...
This tour explores all of the highlights of Bhutan’s western valleys, and is ideal for those with a ...
This is a short tour of Bhutan is named after Dochula pass. This cultural tour will take you to abou...
Bhutan awaits those seeking a pampered getaway with the promise of discovery as the country has had ...
This is a short tour of Bhutan and you will visit few places. The highlight of the tour is a home st...
This short tour of Bhutan will take you to three towns in Bhutan. You will visit all the place of cu...