Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Chicago - Holiday Tour Packages
The Windy City is sure to sweep you off your feet and carry you to amazing places that you may have never been before. A bustling metropolis with an impressive architectural skyline, Chicago will definitely take your breath away and will give you plenty to enjoy when it comes to sightseeing & activities. There are plenty of things to do and see, some of which are free and available for your enjoyment all year round. No wonder it is one of the popular holiday destinations in the United States. Are you ready to travel to Chicago now?
Places to visit in Chicago
As the largest city in the U.S., Chicago gives you plenty of places to explore, with each district packed with tourist attractions and activities to enjoy. The West Side, for example, is home to Hyde Park, Chatham-South Shore and Bridgeport-Chinatown. These places may not ring a bell, but wait until you get to actually visit them.
- Mega Outdoor Spaces - Chicago gives you plenty of reasons to go out, take a stroll and just make the most of your vacation. It has plenty of parks and gardens, over 500 to be exact. You probably won’t be able to visit all of them during your trip, but some of the highlights include the Grant Park, Millennium Park, Lincoln Park, and The 606, a new addition that is set on an elevated park trail. Choose the right holiday packages and you will get to see these parks and more.
- Shopping District - The city was not kidding when it built a shopping district, because it sets over 400 stores in an entire 13-block stretch. You are going to enjoy schlepping from one store to another.
- Bars and Clubs - When in Chicago, sleep should be the last thing on your mind. Experience the nightlife and visit its bars and clubs that cater to a wide range of crowd. Some of your options include Three Dots and a Dash, Untitled and The Aviary.
You should also visit live music venues, and museums and art galleries.
Things to do in Chicago
With an abundance of sightseeing & activities, your day will be fun-filled.
- Visit freshwater beaches, such as the beaches of Lake Michigan. Get a tan naturally at the North Avenue Beach or Oak Street Beach. Just be ready for the crowd.
- Hit the parks and have a picnic. Choose from any of the 500 parks to relax and enjoy a sandwich. You can them mix it up with people watching.
- Join events and festivals. Travel to the city in June and your vacation will be festive.
- Find out why Chicago is an LGBTQ destination.
- Catch some of the best and biggest sports events in the city, such as baseball, basketball and football.
Top attractions in Chicago
- Navy Pier - One of the popular tourist spots in the city, the Navy Pier has an IMAX cinema, shops, restaurants, and a 150-foot-high Ferris wheel. One of the things to do here is to sign up for sightseeing boat tours.
- 360 Chicago - Dine and enjoy an interactive tour of the city at 1,000 feet at the top of 360 Chicago, formerly John Hancock Observatory. Make sure you try out the Tilt attraction.
Chicago holiday packages
There are a wide range of Chicago holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Chicago during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Chicago holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Chicago CityPASS is the best deal in the Windy City, giving you discounted admission to five of the ...
Experience one of the world’s most beautiful cities on a 75-minute cruise on the historic Chicago Ri...
This comprehensive half-day tour of Chicago is the perfect introduction to the Windy City! Discover ...
The best views of Chicago can be yours at 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory)! Perched 94 stories...
Confused on what to see and do while in Chicago? It goes without saying that the Windy City has it a...
The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and c...
This local rental store is centrally located between Chicago and Milwaukee offering year round paddl...
Welcome to the only speakeasy dinner show in Chicago Tommy Gun's Garage! Just say the password and y...
Get an in-depth look at Chicago Loop architecture on a walking tour that takes you inside landmark b...
Experience all of Chicago’s best sights from the air on this exciting helicopter tour! Aboard a stat...