Dublin - Holiday Tour Packages
As the largest city in Ireland, Dublin has a huge reputation that it has lived up to and exceeded with aplomb. It is renowned the world over for its vibrant atmosphere, exciting nightlife, and fantastic sightseeing & activities. There will never be a dull moment when you travel to one of the most popular holiday destinations in Ireland.
Top places to visit in Dublin
Dublin is huge and crowded, but it is still worth exploring in more ways than one.
The city center is so small you can explore it by foot. Take note of the shopping streets and the areas that lead to other attractions.
The north side is where you will find the main thoroughfare of the city, while the south side is home to Christ Church, St Patrick's Cathedral, Grafton Street, and St. Stephen's Green.
Coastlines in the city are found either north or south and can be reached from the city center by DART rail, bus, bike or car. Check out beaches, coastal towns, and harbors.
Parks and gardens abound in Dublin, which are locally dubbed as the “lungs of the city”. Explore Phoenix Park by foot, or drive around St. Stephen's Green on your bicycle.
The Temple Bar district is Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, home to impressive architectural spaces, excellent bars and restaurants, and vibrant outdoor markets.
Top things to do in Dublin
There’s no shortage of sightseeing & activities in Dublin. In fact, you can do a lot of things during your vacation, ranging from a simple walking tour to a vertigo-inducing plunge from the mountaintop. But the more popular things to do in Dublin include:
- Kayaking in the River Liffey to see the city and its iconic landmarks from a different angle
- Play golf in any of the fantastic courses in the city
- Go hiking and walking in Howth Head, where you will see a myriad of stunning attractions along the way, such as Ireland's Eye, Howth castle, and Lambay Island.
- Jump to your heart's content in Jump Zone, the first indoor trampoline park in Ireland and the largest in Europe.
On top of all these, you can go rock climbing, mountaineering, hill walking, or engage in a wide range of water sports.
Top attractions in Dublin
The list of tourist attractions in Dublin is so long they won't all fit in holiday packages to the city, but there should be some of the highlights.
- Guinness Storehouse - Want to learn more about this world famous beer? Then, this is where you should be heading. This is one part of your vacation you shouldn't miss, as you will be given a complimentary pint of Guinness during your tour, and you will be treated to a 360-degree view of Dublin City.
- National Botanic Gardens - Located at the south bank of the Tolka River, this botanic garden has a large pond, burren area, sensory garden, and an annual display of Victorian carpet bedding and other decorative plants.
- The National Gallery of Ireland - The National Gallery of Ireland is every painter’s dream destination, what with its collection of over 2,500 paintings and 10,000 works that use different media. This is where you will see masterpieces from Caravaggio, Monet and Van Gogh.
Dublin holiday package
There are a wide range of Dublin holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Dublin during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Dublin holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Discover the best of the Emerald Isle’s ancient capital on this City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ...
Visit Guinness Storehouse in Dublin with a skip-the-line ticket, and take a seat in the Guinness Con...
Leave Dublin and travel by luxury coach to Belfast for a black cab tour, followed by a trip to the U...
See the highlights of Ireland on a 5-day small-group tour from Dublin! Traveling by luxury minivan, ...
Discover Dublin's traditional pubs and wonderful Irish music on this 2.5-hour pub crawl through hist...
Leave Dublin behind for a day, and travel to County Clare to see the spectacular Cliffs of M...
Use the Dublin Freedom Pass to travel around the city and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72 hours fro...
Take a day trip from Dublin to Ireland’s remote and rugged west coast to see the Cliffs of Moher, th...
Visit three top Ireland attractions in one day on the Blarney Castle and Cork Day Trip from Dublin. ...
The Wild Wicklow Tour from Dublin is the perfect introduction to Wicklow's untamed landscapes. On th...