Hong Kong - Family Tour Packages from India
With its towering skyscrapers and busy commercial centers, Hong Kong might not seem like a great place for a family vacation. But, if you look closer, you’ll see that it’s actually a fantastic place to visit for you and your kids. Check out this guide to know how Asia’s World City can help you have a great family holiday.
Popular family holiday opportunities in Hong Kong
One of the best things about Hong Kong is that it has a little bit of everything. For example, if your children want to go on exciting rides, there are a couple of great theme parks you can choose from. If you want to take a break and simply relax, you can easily go to a public park, reconnect with nature, and enjoy some flora and fauna. Hong Kong even has a wide range of dining options available so, whether your kids are picky eaters or are blessed with adventurous palates, there will always be delicious dishes to fill them up.
Top family friendly things to do in Hong Kong
There are a lot of family-friendly activities you can enjoy in Asia’s World City, such as:
- Enjoying a ferry ride - If your kids don’t easily get seasick, this is a fun way to spend an afternoon. You can take the Star Ferry Hong Kong if you’re short on time, or go for a longer boat ride to Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, and other islands.
- Exploring fun museums - Start with the Hong Kong Museum of History and the Hong Kong Science Museum, which are located right next to each other. From there, you can move on to the Trick Eye Museum and the Repulse Bay Visual Art Museum, both of which offer 3D art and displays that your kids will love.
- Visiting famous landmarks - This is a must-do particularly if it’s your children’s first time to be in Hong Kong. Some of the landmarks you should check out include the Avenue of Stars, the Tian Tan Buddha, and Victoria Harbor.
Top attractions for families in Hong Kong
Make your Hong Kong holiday complete by visiting the following:
- Hong Kong Disneyland - It’s the smallest Disneyland around the world, but it packs a lot of punch. Choose between a single-day ticket and a two-day access, and book a tour if you want to make the most of your visit.
- Ocean Park Hong Kong - It’s usually less crowded than Disneyland and is a fantastic option if your children love animals. Here, they’ll get to feed fish to sea lions, observe pandas, explore the Grand Aquarium, and go on fun rides.
- Hong Kong Observation Wheel - Technically, it’s a Ferris wheel, but it does much more than that since it also gives you breathtaking views of the Victoria Harbor. Take a ride in the morning so you’ll have clear views of the harbor, then take another one at night when the Symphony of Lights is on.
Hong Kong family tour packages from India
These are just some of the fun things you can see and do with your family in Hong Kong. If you’re ready to go, book Hong Kong family friendly tour packages with La Vacanza Travel or contact us to create a customized holiday package from any city in India like Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and many more..