Hong Kong - Honeymoon Tour Packages from India
Compared to Paris, Venice, and other romantic places, busy and standoffish Hong Kong might not seem like the best place to spend your honeymoon. But take the time to look deeper beyond its giant skyscrapers, and you’ll see that it’s actually a wonderful and unique honeymoon destination.
Popular honeymoon opportunities in Hong Kong
What makes Hong Kong a great place for newlyweds? Well, for one thing, the territory offers a mix of modern luxuries and natural spaces. This makes ideal for couples who want to enjoy urban attractions one day then relax and commune with Mother Nature the next. The fact that it’s built around a gorgeous harbor means that it provides lots of opportunities for romantic walks and dates.
Top things to do for a honeymoon in Hong Kong
You and your new spouse can actually enjoy a wide range of activities while you’re in Hong Kong. You can start by:
- Riding the Peak Tram - One of the best ways to enjoy Hong Kong’s beauty is to ride the Peak Tram to Victoria Peak, which is the steepest funicular railway in the world. It will take you on a fantastic visual journey that will make you feel like the skyscrapers you pass by are standing at impossible angles.
- Sampling local delicacies - Hong Kong has no shortage of high-quality restaurants but, if you and your sweetheart have adventurous taste buds, you’ll want to try the local street food. Head off to one of the many dai pai dong (street food stalls) to enjoy noodles, stir-fries, seafood, and roasted meats.
- Going on a shopping trip - Whether you love shopping or just want to buy souvenirs for your loved ones back home, Hong Kong is one of the best places to indulge in retail therapy. Some of the best shopping areas include Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and Central.
Top attractions for a honeymoon in Hong Kong
There are many Hong Kong attractions you can explore as a couple. We’ve listed some of them below:
- Sai Kung Country Park - This park has retained its bucolic charm even if Hong Kong in general has gone through rapid industrialization and modernization. Take a stroll through Ham Tin Wan Beach, or go hiking up Sharp Peak (make sure to bring the right gear!).
- Wong Tai Sin Temple - Built in 1973, this Buddhist temple is one of the most popular and most attractive temples in the city. Take the time to stroll through its beautiful gardens (which come complete with ponds, waterfalls, and pavilions) and have your fortune told by a palm reader.
- Po Lin Monastery - Located on Launtau Island, Po Lin is home to the Big Buddha, which is made of bronze and stands at over 100 feet high. It also has three smaller statues of the Buddha, which signify his past, present, and future selves.
Hong Kong honeymoon from India
With these in mind, it’s easy to see that Hong Kong is a great destination for newlyweds. If you’re ready to plan your trip, simply make reservations for Hong Kong honeymoon tour packages with La Vacanza Travel. You can also create a customized holiday package by getting in touch with us from any of the cities in India like Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and many more..