Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Ireland - Holiday Tour Packages
With the luck of the Irish, you may be able to travel to Ireland before the year ends. Who cares if the phrase intends to wish someone bad luck or good luck, what matters is that you have the great fortune to set foot on one of the most popular vacation destination in Europe. Ireland has the fascinating landscape and friendly people that will make sightseeing & activities more exciting than ever. There are plenty of reasons to love Ireland, which explains the many holiday packages to this destination.
Top places to visit Ireland
When you step foot in Ireland and witness with your own eyes its postcard-perfect landscape, you would have a hard time choosing which place to visit first. Most destinations that make it to holiday packages include:
- The Shannon region where most of the castles in Ireland are found. It is also home to The Cliffs of Moher that stretches far into the horizon with river channels that are 300 million years old cutting through its base.
- Northwest Ireland and Lakelands are where sightseeing & activities are slowly growing, because of the increase in tourism in the area. Most of the things to do and see is offered by the natural realm, something Ireland has plenty of.
During your vacation, make sure to check out one of the most visited European capital Dublin, Ireland's most popular tourist destination Killarney, the oldest city in Ireland Waterford and many others.
Top things to do in Ireland
- Sign up for a bus tour to see most of Ireland without spending a lot of money. Many hop-on hop-off buses travel from major cities in Ireland to the most scenic parts.
- Drive through the Ring of Kerry, and pass by coastal scenery, quaint villages, emerald-green pastures, beautiful beaches, mountains and lakes, medieval ruins and the small islands of the Atlantic.
- Take a walk from the Giant's Causeway, an area with interlocking basalt columns of about 40,000 and on to the beach at White Park Bay. During your walk, you will also pass by Dunseverick Castle.
Looking for something more adventurous than a scenic tour and a hike? 5 of the most hair-raising things to do in Ireland are gorge walking, mountain biking, cave camping, stack climbing and electric biking.
Top attractions in Ireland
Tourist attractions in Ireland vary from historical to natural and those in between.
- Coral Beach - This little pink beach is located at the tip of one of Ireland's longest peninsulas. Beachgoers love it for its waters and stunning views. Divers love it for its amazing diving site around the lighthouse at St. John's Point.
- Blarney Castle - This historic castle in County Cork is renowned for its Blarney Stone that is believed to give “the gift of the gab” or eloquence if you kiss it.
- St Patrick's Cathedral - It is believed that this is where Saint Paddy dunked the Irish heathens into a well. The cathedral stands on one of the earliest sites of Christianity in Dublin.
- Rock of Cashel - Interested in archaeology? If so, you will love this spectacular archaeological site in Ireland that you will not see anywhere else in the world. It features a green hill with limestone outcrops surrounding a castle.
Ireland holiday package
There are a wide range of Ireland holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Ireland during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Ireland holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Leave Dublin and travel by luxury coach to Belfast for a black cab tour, followed by a trip to the U...
Take a day trip from Dublin to Ireland’s remote and rugged west coast to see the Cliffs of Moher, th...
Leave Dublin behind for a day, and travel to County Clare to see the spectacular Cliffs of M...
Visit three top Ireland attractions in one day on the Blarney Castle and Cork Day Trip from Dublin. ...
See the highlights of Ireland on a 5-day small-group tour from Dublin! Traveling by luxury minivan, ...
Explore Ireland's west coast highlights on a coach and rail day trip from Dublin to the wild Cliffs ...
This 6-day tour of Ireland's highlights provides great sights and lots of off the beaten track adven...
See Northern Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage Site and embark on a unique guided trip from Dubli...
Traveling from Dublin, you will leave the crowds and noise behind and begin your journey along the W...
From Cork and Blarney Castle to the Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher, you'll see the best of Irelan...