Italy - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Home to some of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, the best creative works, breath-taking natural wonders, a colourful history and an even colourful culture, Italy is one country where you can say ciao bella in salutation the moment you set foot in it. It's not nicknamed the Bel Paese (the Beautiful Country) for no reason, after all. There's just so many things to do in this wondrous place, with sightseeing & activities here and there. And even if you're just taking a leisurely stroll, you will have something beautiful to commit to memory. Not to mention, delicious food that your taste buds will remember long after you leave Italy.
Top places to visit in Italy
This boot-shaped country, which is a peninsula on the Mediterranean Sea for the most part, has many awesome and amazing places to visit. Every region has something exciting to offer, from Northwest Italy to Sardinia. But in all of the hundreds of Italian cities, 9 of these often make it to everyone's list of vacation destinations or holiday packages to Italy.
- Rome, the capital of Italy and the Roman Empire until 285 AD, is a well-loved city in Italy, known for its romantic, historical and exciting choices of sightseeing & activities. The historic centre of the city itself is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but Rome is mostly associated with the Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Florence is a Renaissance city that gave the world some of its iconic architecture and impressive art.
- Milan is not only Italy's most important trade and business hub, but also its fashion capital.
Then, there's Venice and its world famous canals that made riding a water taxi part and parcel of a Venetian vacation. Other destinations to visit are the Italian Alps, Lake Como, the Amalfi Coast, Naples and Lake Garda.
Top things to do in Italy
In a place where food, art, culture, history and fashion are elevated beyond standards, expect sightseeing & activities in Italy to blow your mind away. Visit a beautiful stretch of vineyards that not only offer some of the most beautiful scenery, but excellent food and wine. Sign up for Italian vineyard tours to make the most of your holiday in Italy. Cycle around Italy for an almost otherworldly experience.
Northern Italy is the main hub of bicycle manufacturing, which can be an eye-opening excursion. Whether you cycle off the tourist spots or not, bike touring in Italy is one of a kind. Go sailing in Sardinia, Sicily or other Italian islands. Charter a yacht, bareboat or crewed and cabin boats.
Two other things to do that are a must in Italy is to enrol in a cooking class and going on a food tour. Experience the best of Italian cuisine and learn something new at the same time.
Top attractions in Italy
Where do we start? There's just too many attractions that they won't all fit in holiday packages to Italy. But let's start with the most popular ones:
- Colosseum - Built by the Roman Empire, this huge amphitheatre is the largest of its kind. Looking large and imposing in the midst of modern development, the Colosseum remains an important reminder of the extensive history of Rome.
- Canals of Venice - Doesn't everyone want to ride a gondola when they visit Venice? You should do the same when you spend a vacation in this side of the world.
- Pompeii - Excavations have revealed ancient ruins of the great city of Pompeii, which have been covered by volcanic ash. It is the perfect place to visit if you want to see Roman engineering that was used 2000 years ago.
Italy holiday packages from India
There are a wide range of Italy holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Italy during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Italy holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica on this guided Vatican walking tou...
Leave the crowds behind and head straight inside the Colosseum with your skip-the-line entrance tick...
Famous for a wealth of art, history, striking landscapes and outstanding produce, Tuscany really doe...
Hike up Mount Vesuvius and then explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii on a must-do day trip fro...
See the highlights of the world-famous Vatican Museums in one morning on this intimate, small-group ...
Experience Rome’s headline acts, the Vatican and the Colosseum, on this full-day combo, made even be...
Spend an unforgettable day discovering the breathtaking Cinque Terre region on this must-do tour fro...
If you only have one day to see the wonders of the Amalfi Coast, our Pompeii Tour from Rome with Ama...
Let the sights of Rome unfold before you on an open-top, double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus. Climb ab...
Bypass the queue with this 1-hour skip-the-line small-group official Colosseum guided tour. Visit Ro...