Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Krabi - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Krabi is the closest you can get to enjoy the seaside lifestyle. A province on the southern part of the Andaman coast, it features a labyrinth of islands with secluded beaches that are only accessible aboard long tail boats that are colourfully adorned. It is one of Thailand's most popular travel destination, a favourite vacation spot for visitors from all over the world, especially rock climbers.
More than the spectacular beaches and views, Krabi is also known for its continued settlement that is the oldest in Thailand's history. It is believed to have been inhabited as early as 25,000 years ago.
Places to visit in Krabi
Whether your vacation is around Krabi province or just in Krabi town, you will find plenty of places of interest worth visiting. So, when choosing holiday packages make sure your itinerary includes the following:
- Had Yao is the last beach in Krabi province that is still considered untouched, but probably not for long. It is renowned for its offer of spectacular views of Ao Nang’s cliff walls and the Jum Mountain.
- Rai Leh is the rock climbing mecca of Thailand, which is why rock climbing is one of the most popular things to do when in Krabi. Being a craggy peninsula, Rai Leh also offers several small beaches.
- Krabi town serves as the entry point into the Krabby province, and the administrative capital.
There are plenty of other places to visit in Krabi that provides different sightseeing & activities. Make sure to check out more of them as these could hide coral reefs, sea caves, waterfalls, limestone karsts, rice paddies, wildlife sanctuaries and hot Springs.
Things to do in Krabi
With an abundance of natural wonders and beaches, there is no limit to the things to do during your vacation in Krabi. And not all of it involves getting wet.
- Rock climbing is one of the prime activities in province, as it is a world class rock climbing destination. The limestone karst formations offer rock climbing enthusiasts and pros climbs of varying difficulties.
- Go shopping in Krabi town where you will have access to local art and handicrafts. This place is also packed with restaurants that offer amazing local food and delicacies.
- Sign up for boat trips or a 4 island tour to explore the more secluded beaches around Krabi and those that dot the Andaman Sea.
Of course, water sports and adventures should be part of your list of things to do, what with Krabi being an island and all. You can go diving in some of the renowned diving sites in the Andaman Sea, take a dip in hot springs or beaches, and just spend your time outdoors and under the Sun.
Top attractions in Krabi
- Talay-Wak is dubbed as the miracle of nature because when the tide is low, a white beach that connects Koh Kai and Koh Tub will appear. You can then take a walk across.
- Emerald Pool is aptly named because of its water’s green colour brought on by the minerals in the pool.
- Fossil Shell Beach or Susan Hoi is a large freshwater swamp turned landmass that is around 40 million years old. It's not enough to just imagine what the natural wonder would look like, you must see it with your own eyes.
Krabi holiday packages from India
There are a wide range of Krabi holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Krabi during your holiday to Thailand, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Krabi holiday package tours on offer with La Vacanza Travel, New Delhi.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
We invite you to enjoy a unique trip by wooden Siamese Junk boat out to the 5 islands in front of th...
Explore the beautiful Phang Nga Bay on this thrilling speedboat tour from Krabi. Visit James Bond Is...
Visit the world famous Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi by speed boa...
Krabi is fast becoming a destination for international tourists as a more relaxing alternative to Ph...
Embark on a journey to James Bond Island by a large longtail boat. Experience sightseeing and canoei...
Indulge your senses with a full or half-day spa program in a secluded hot spring retreat located alo...
Book our award-winning day spa program provides guests with full day of a peaceful getaway to rejuve...
Discover one of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful islands on this 7-hour guided tour of Hong Island f...
Visit the 3 must-see attractions in Krabi by shared minivan including all the National Park fees. Wa...
Travel by speedboat to the Hong Island Archipelago and visit the main island of Koh Hong, including ...