Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Kuala Lumpur - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Kuala Lumpur or KL as locals call it is the vibrant capital of Malaysia, bustling with activity within the commercial and cultural hub. Malaysia may be associated with a lot of things, but Kuala Lumpur would be the most common denominator in most tourists’ mind. And why not? After all, it can be likened to the life of the party if the whole of Malaysia was one huge festival. This sprawling city is known for its modern skyline dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers, which leaves little doubt why it is often part of holiday packages to Malaysia.
Top places to visit in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is divided into several districts, each one offering unique sightseeing & activities. The Old City Centre/Old Town, for example, is the traditional core of KL. This is where you will find the Merdeka Square, Selangor Club, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, and Chinatown.There is also the Golden Triangle, which is the equivalent to Australia's CBD. Shopping malls, 5-star hotels and the Twin Towers are prominent features in the area.
As a multicultural city, other places in Kuala Lumpur serves as a local hub for other nationals. Brickfields, for example, is the Little India in Kuala Lumpur. Ampang is little Korea, and Chinatown is an old Chinese commercial centre. There are plenty more places to visit where you can enjoy many things to do and sightseeing & activities.
Top things to do in Kuala Lumpur
In Kuala Lumpur, as in all of Malaysia, it's not a question of what some of the things to do are, but how much those things to do you can handle. There's simply lots of activities you can enjoy and experience, ranging from normal to extreme.
- Sign up for urban sports that include horse riding, jogging, cycling and golfing.
- If you are up for something more exhilarating, you can go rock climbing in the Batu Caves, and other stunning and challenging terrain in the Northern suburbs.
- You can also choose to visit museums or treat yourself to some royal pampering in spas. The choice of sightseeing activities greatly depends on the holiday packages you choose.
Now, if your idea of a vacation is to test your limits, you can start checking out theme parks designed for extreme experiences and for a good scare. You can then end your day with some skyscraper gazing.
Top attractions in Kuala Lumpur
There may be plenty of reasons for people to travel to Kuala Lumpur, but those visiting for pleasure could always make it a point to visit some of its top attractions.
- Petronas Twin Towers -Being the world's tallest twin towers, it is a must-see in KL. Make sure to plan your visit at the right time because tickets to the Skyebridge get sold out really quickly.
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre - There's just one thing you need to know about the Royal Selangor visitor centre – the giant tankard fronting the modern building is recognized by the Guinness World of Records as the largest in the world. It is one of the attractions in KL that is perfect for a photo op.
- KL Tower - The KL Tower is not only a prominent feature of the skyline of Kuala Lumpur, but also reflects the Islamic heritage of the country. Viewed from afar, it resembles a stupa set on a towering pole.
Kuala Lumpur holiday packages from India
Choose from a wide range of Kuala Lumpur holiday packages on offer from La Vacanza Travel if you wish to see the best of Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur during your holiday.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Enjoy panoramic views of beautiful Kuala Lumpur from the top of city. Walk along sky bridge of Petro...
Explore the historic town of Malacca, a key port for trade between the East and the West with influe...
Discover Malaysia's multicultural influences on this 3-hour afternoon tour to the Batu Caves from Ku...
Get to know Malaysia in one of the most satisfying ways – on a food-tasting tour! With an enthusiast...
Kuala Lumpur began as a tin mining settlement with Tudor-styled clubhouses. The city has now evolved...
Enjoy a half-day trip to the impressive Batu Caves as your guide shares local insights and stories w...
Relax and refresh after your long flight in the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge located in Kuala...
Visit the tallest twin towers in the world with skip-the-line entry. This admission ticket to the Pe...
Cameron Highlands is a hill resort at 1,500 meters above sea level with temperatures from 10 - 25 de...
A visit to the KL Tower Observation Deck is a must-do during any trip to Kuala Lumpur. Take in 360-d...