Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Madrid - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Madrid may not have an extensive history similar to other capitals in Europe, but it is one holiday destination where you would want to make history with, one that will be for the books. Being the nerve center of culture and art in Spain, you will surely overlook its lack of beaches and coast in exchange for its creativity and artistry that are evident on its buildings, artworks and in even the way food is presented. The best tapas served in an open lush garden, anyone?
Places to visit in Madrid
As an artistic and culinary capital, some of the best places to visit in Madrid are sure to satisfy your eyes and taste buds. Some of the most popular neighborhoods in the city offer a mix of exciting sightseeing & activities, with some specific to a particular lifestyle.
- Alonso Martinez is not exactly a party capital, but it is home to a number of pubs and discos that cater to a very young crowd. A person aged 20 would feel really old in this neighborhood.
- Barrio de las Letras or the Literary Quarter is where some of the greatest Spanish literati once lived. So if you're wondering about these famous writers' choice of dwelling, be sure to visit this part of Madrid. Be amazed at the mix of historical, interesting buildings, and pubs and restaurants.
- Gran Vita is where you can spend the best sleepless nights. It is home to many popular nightclubs that start the party ball rolling from 1 a.m. to 7 in the morning.
Things to do in Madrid
With all the impressive landmarks and architecture in the city, sightseeing is one of the favorite things to do by locals and tourists alike. In Plaza de Oriente alone, you'll find plenty of interesting things to view, such as the Palacio Real, Teatro Real, a monument of Philip IV set in Baroque-style gardens, and other statues of Kings.
You should also go museum hopping in Madrid's museum district. Trust us, there are plenty of museums to go around during your holiday in the city. Don't forget to check out a number of parks as well, starting with the Royal Botanical Garden to the Zoo Aquarium Madrid. Are you looking for something more adventurous? Watch a football game or bullfighting, both of which are an art form and not just a form entertainment.
Top attractions in Madrid
- Royal Palace is the largest in Western Europe and the most beautiful building in Madrid.
- Temple de Debod is a piece of Egypt found in the middle of the city. This 2nd-century BC temple is the real thing or, what some would say, the bomb.
- Catedral de Santa Maria la Real de la Almudena is the largest and most important church in the city. Its name is a mouthful, but only because it boasts of a jaw-dropping architecture.
- Plaza de la Villa is a small square in Madrid that is enclosed on three sides by historical buildings – Casa de la Villa, Casa de Cisneros, and Torre de Lujanes.
Madrid holiday packages from India
With an assortment of sightseeing & activities included in holiday packages to Madrid, your vacation would be quite historical. Sigh up for Madrid holiday packages now.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Feel the feverish heat of Spain’s traditional dance with a flamenco show at one of the country’s mos...
In this all included tapas tour, discover Madrid’s vibrant tapas scene alongside a knowledgeable gui...
Discover Madrid’s highlights aboard an open-top double-decker hop-on hop-off bus. Step aboard and wa...
See the sun rise around you on an exciting hot-air balloon ride over one of Spain’s gorgeous medieva...
Soak up Spain's fascinating history and legendary culture on an Avila and Segovia day trip from Madr...
Experience the grandeur of Spain on a guided half-day visit to El Escorial monastery and the Valley ...
Zip through the streets of Madrid on a revolutionary Segway! Not only is it easy but, loads of fun a...
Discover the magnificent Monastery of El Escorial, Valley of the Fallen and visit the "Imperial City...
Take your time on a 5-day tour of Spain that guides you round Andalusia’s most famous cities: Sevill...
Embark on a guided day tour to Toledo, World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and Segovia with it's famous A...