Malaysia - Holiday Tour Packages from India
"Discover the beauty of Malaysia" goes the slogan on Malaysia's official tourism website, which continues with a sentence that is sure to pique anyone's interest and get them eager to take on a Holiday - "At any time of the day, there's always something happening around Malaysia". The statement holds such promise of what to expect when you travel to this country in Southeast Asia. Partly located on a peninsula and partly on the island of Borneo, you can be sure that there will be an abundance of sightseeing & activities in Malaysia.
Top places to visit in Malaysia
Exploring the whole of Malaysia would require a longer holiday and most likely an extended travel. But who cares? The choice of places to visit comes in a wide range of options. You can start by checking out each state and what it has to offer, or you can focus on hopping from one island and beach to the next.
- Sipadan Island was described by the world-renowned oceanographer Jacques Cousteau as a piece of art that was untouched, probably during his time. Divers from all over the globe, however, consider it as one of the world's top five dive sites.
- Pulau Perhentian, which translates as a 'stopover island', should be one of your stopovers during your vacation in Malaysia. It is a tropical paradise with windswept palms, sugary beaches, and an unspoilt jungle.
- Tioman Island is the site of the 50's Hollywood musical South Pacific, a holiday paradise that was dubbed as the best island getaway in the world.
Aside from islands and beaches, other places to visit in Malaysia include bustling metropolis, and cultural and natural sites.
Top things to do in Malaysia
Malaysia is one of those places where excitement and adventure are commonplace. But even if the only thing you want to do during your vacation is to laze around by the beach, it will turn out to be just as fun as scuba diving and surfing. What are the top things to do in Malaysia?
Hit the beach and experience exactly what it feels like to be living in a tropical paradise where the first and last thing you see are gorgeous beaches and relaxing scenery. You can add excitement to your day by going diving, golfing, sailing and cruising, and engaging in different water sports.
Be entertained in more ways than one. The choice of entertainment in Malaysia can range from a trek to the Genting Highlands or a day at theme parks. The nightlife is just as vibrant as the “daylife”.
On top of all these, you can choose holiday packages that are focused on cultural experiences and adventure. What are the things to do in Malaysia? Plenty.
Top attractions in Malaysia
- Petronas Twin Towers - No vacation in Malaysia would be complete without adding the Petronas Twin Towers into the list of sightseeing & activities. The world's tallest twin towers is a category all on its own, especially because it is the closest you can get to being on top of the world.
- Cameron Highlands - Whoever said you have to go to Britain to taste a cup of authentic British tea has not been to Cameron Highlands yet. Here, in Malaysia's largest hill resort, you get to enjoy afternoon tea and sconces with the cool weather of the Highlands surrounding you.
Other tourist attractions to visit are Legoland, Hello Kitty Town, heritage trails and the local markets, among others.
Malaysia holiday packages
There are a choices of Malaysia holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang and other top places during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Malaysia holiday tour packages on offer or reach out to our expert travel consultant to customise a Malaysia holiday package tour for you from any city in India like Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and many more.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Enjoy panoramic views of beautiful Kuala Lumpur from the top of city. Walk along sky bridge of Petro...
Explore the historic town of Malacca, a key port for trade between the East and the West with influe...
Discover Malaysia's multicultural influences on this 3-hour afternoon tour to the Batu Caves from Ku...
Visit eight islands in the Langkawi archipelago by Jet Ski. In your small-group convoy, led by an ex...
A visit to the see the orphaned or abandoned Orangutans at the Sepilok Rehabilitation Center, in the...
Kuala Lumpur began as a tin mining settlement with Tudor-styled clubhouses. The city has now evolved...
Get up close to Malaysia’s nature and wildlife on this 3-day tour to Sandakan from Sabah. At two ani...
Enjoy a half-day trip to the impressive Batu Caves as your guide shares local insights and stories w...
Visit the tallest twin towers in the world with skip-the-line entry. This admission ticket to the Pe...
Trek across Kinabalu Park for a magnificent view of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt Kinabalu. Wi...