Maldives - Family Tour Packages from India
Do you want to take your family on a beach holiday? If you do, Maldives is one of the best choices for you. Here, you and your kids will have access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world while enjoying the warm climate and deep blue skies. Of course, you’ll get to give your children the chance to experience a new culture, meet new people, and widen their horizons.
Popular family holiday opportunities in Maldives
What makes Maldives a great family holiday destination? There are several reasons, actually, but one of the biggest is that it’s a safe and enjoyable place for kids of all ages. Many hotels offer high-quality babysitting services so, if you and your partner want to have some time off for yourselves, you can do so knowing that your children are in safe hands.
If you have older kids and teens, they’ll have access to a lot of fun and exciting activities, and they won’t have any reason to say “I’m bored!” during your entire stay.
Top family friendly things to do in Maldives
Maldives offers a wide range of family-friendly activities that you and your kids will surely enjoy. These include:
- Swimming - Obviously, this is the first order of the day! Get your children into their swimming trunks and bathing suits and take advantage of the pristine beaches that Maldives has to offer.
- Enjoying beach and water sports - Of course, you don’t have to stop at swimming. There are many other activities that you can enjoy with your family, such as beach volleyball, snorkeling, and scuba diving. If your kids don’t yet know how to dive and snorkel, you can enroll them in lessons so they’ll master the basics.
- Taking fun classes - When your kids get tired of the water, encourage them to enroll in interesting classes. Preschoolers can join the kids’ club offered by your hotel and play with other children of their age, while older kids and teens can take cooking lessons and even cocktail-making classes.
Top attractions for families in Maldives
Which attractions should you visit in Maldives? We’ve listed a few family-friendly sights below:
- Maldives National Museum - Want to learn more about Maldives’s history and culture? The National Museum is a great place to start. It has an interesting display of artifacts including old coins, armaments, and royal antiques.
- Grand Friday Mosque - Formally known as Masjid-al-Sultan Muhammad Thakurufaanu Al Auzam, this is the largest mosque in the country and one of the most popular sights. It attracts pilgrims as well as non-Islamic visitors who are curious about its eye-catching architecture.
- Utheemu Ganduvaru - This is the birthplace and residence of Sultan Mohamed Thankurufaan, who became one of Maldives’s heroes due to his efforts to keep Portuguese conquerors away from the island country.
Maldives family tour packages from India
Are you ready to enjoy your family vacation in Maldives? If you are, simply book Maldives family friendly tour packages from Indian cities like Guwahati, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and many more with La Vacanza Travels. You can even call us if you want to have a customized holiday package that perfectly fits your travel plans and budget.