Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Manila - Holiday Tour Packages from India
As the center of business, education and transportation, Manila is among the more popular travel destination in the Philippines, if not the first stop in any holiday itinerary, as it is where the NAIA International Airport is located. Whether you travel for business or leisure, the capital city has plenty to offer, including sightseeing & activities. You can even start your holiday with breakfast at Resorts World Manila, a non-stop integrated destination for tourists.
Places to visit in Manila
Manila is quite huge with 16 original towns, except for the Port Area District. Each town may have something to offer visitors, depending on how you wish to spend your holiday. But some of the places you should visit during your trip include:
- Binondo, where you will find the oldest Chinatown in the world, and home to restaurants that serve authentic Hong Kong cuisines.
- San Nicolas shares half of the Divisoria Market, a haven for cheapskates and the adventurous shopper.
- Quiapo has the Philippines’ version of Trafalgar Square, Plaza Miranda.
- Intramuros, also known as the Old Manila, has the most concentration of historical landmarks in the capital.
There are plenty of other places to visit, so choose the best holiday packages that suit your vacation needs.
Things to do in Manila
As a huge and bustling metropolis, going on various tours is among the many activities you can do in Manila. What makes each tour different is the themes and mode of transportation.
- Sign up for historical tours around Intramuros or the Rizal Park aboard a kalesa, the country’s version of a horse-drawn carriage, or a Segway, which locals call the electric chariot.
- See most of Manila, or a panoramic view of its surrounding areas, aboard a train. City tours are offered by different lines, with trains moving at an elevation of around 15 feet.
- Climb any of the city’s skyscrapers and get a bird’s eye view of the city of Metro Manila.
If you want more adventurous activities, you might need to go out to nearby provinces.
Top attractions in Manila
With sightseeing tours one of the best things to do in Manila, expect plenty of tourist attractions you can see and explore.
- Historical Landmarks - Because the capital is where a lot of action happened during the Philippines’ past, it is home to many iconic landmarks that usually find its way in history books and holiday packages to Manila. These include Chinatown, Bonifacio Shrine, Intramuros, University of Santo Tomás, Manila Metropolitan Theater, and Plaza San Luis.
- Museums - Looking for a way to see the past of Manila and the Philippines without the need to travel long distances? Visit museums, including those that showcase Filipino creativity. Check out National Museum of the Philippines, The National Art Gallery, Bahay Tsinoy, Museo Pambata, and the Museum of Philippine Political History.
- Churches - As a dominant Roman Catholic country, a tour of places of worships often makes it to holiday packages to Manila. Some of the must-see Spanish Colonial churches are The Manila Cathedral, Quiapo Church, Binondo Church, Parish Church of St. Joseph and San Bartolomé Church of Malabón. Iglesia ni Cristo Churches, owned by another religious denomination in the Philippines are architectural wonders as well.
Manila holiday packages
There are plenty more to see, but it would be fantastic to see and experience with your own eyes. Check out all Manila holiday packages offered by La Vacanza Travel.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Travel from Manila to awe-inspiring Tagaytay Ridge for a panoramic view of Taal Lake and Volcano fro...
Gain an in-depth insight into World War II on this sightseeing tour of Corregidor Island, where two ...
Immerse yourself in Manila’s past and present as you travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle t...
Discover majestic Pagsanjan Falls on this day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Manila! With y...
Enjoy two amazing Manila experiences for the price of one with this Manila Super Saver. With your kn...
Savor the flavors of Manila on this dinner cruise along beautiful Manila Bay. Relax on a sunset, mid...
Enjoy an evening of dance and musical entertainment in Manila, giving you a firsthand look at the in...
Get a unique look at the Philippines’ military history, indigenous culture and amazing wildlife on t...
Leave the bustle of Manila behind on this day trip to Mt Pinatubo for a combo 4x4 and trekking adven...
The Villa Escudero Resort of San Pablo City in the Philippines offers a one of a kind experience for...