Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Marrakesh - Holiday Tour Packages
Among the former imperial cities of Morocco, Marrakesh is the most important. It is the fourth largest city in the country and a major one at that. It is famous for its souks, where spices are stacked as high as the clothes and textiles sold alongside them. It is a world where colors and flavors combine to provide you with an unforgettable vacation. Sightseeing & activities vary to make your travel fun and memorable.
Places to Visit
Djemaa El-Fna - This is where you go to when you want to be entertained without spending a lot. On this square, you will see dancers, musicians and storytellers that bring the place alive with a cacophony of shouts and drum beats that are anything but annoying. Here, you can choose to just watch the show or do a bit of shopping on the side.
Palmeraie - Palmeraie is an oasis outside of the city. Stretching up to 13,000 ha, it has some hotels and about 150 palm trees. To explore the entire area, sign up for a camel-back ride.
Saadian Tombs - This well-preserved tombs were only discovered at the beginning of the 20th century. Because the entrance is blocked, the interior and everything in it is kept exactly the same way it was during the height of the Saadian rule.
Other places to visit are the tanneries, mosque, museums and gardens.
Things to Do
- Go shopping. A vacation to Marrakesh would be incomplete without a shopping trip to the city’s souks. You don’t need to buy anything, but it would be a real challenge not to. Besides, haggling is a form of art that you can learn in the city.
- Go dancing until dawn in clubs with belly dancers and hookah pipes, or in places where techno music is blaring, beckoning you to move your body. The choice is really up to you.
- Enjoy a relaxing bath at any of the hammams in Marrakesh. Les Bains de Marrakech has an extensive list of spa and massage treatments. Thai Marrakech is a beauty center that offers Thai massage and sells traditional Moroccan products. Other options include Hammam Dar el-Bacha and Hammam Bab Doukkala. Men and women have different schedules in a hammams.
Top Attractions in Marrakesh
- Jardin de l'Aguedal - People have different opinion about the Agdal Garden, and you just might have one of your own when you check it out during your travel to Marrakesh. The garden is surrounded by tall walls made of mud and clay, which protects the wonders within – vast orchards of fig, apricot, olive, pomegranate and citrus, and a system of lagoons and pools fed by an ancient underground irrigation system from the Ourika Valley.
- Koutoubia Mosque - Right next to Djemaa El-Fna is a mosque that can be likened to the magnificence of Paris’ Eiffel Tower. At night, it provides an amazing display of lights. Its minaret can be seen all the way from Gueliz, the center of modern Marrakesh.
Marrakesh holiday packages
Do you want to see more of Marrakesh ? Book one of the Marrakesh holiday packages to Marrakesh today.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
A must for Marrakech visitors, this morning tour takes you soaring over the foothills of Morocco’s A...
Head out of the hectic medina and discover a slower pace of life in rural Morocco on this full-day c...
Leave the bustling medinas and souks behind and discover an altogether slower pace of life on this 3...
Private day trip traveling off the beaten track from Marrakech through the Agafay Desert, Lake Taker...
Discover the High Atlas Mountains, Agafay rocky desert and the beautiful surrounding valleys and are...
Get ready to experience the magic of the Sahara and share a 2-night tour with a small group.
Discover Marrakech in style on this 1.5-hour Segway tour. Following a guide, head to the pretty Hive...
See amazing Palaces and Monuments on a morning tour of Marrakech which includes the sweet smelling g...
Enjoy a typical Moroccan dinner . A traditional event including an opportunity to see the Berber fol...
Step off the beaten track to explore rural Morocco in style on this 2-hour camel ride from Marrakech...