Mauritius - Family Tour Packages from India
The beautiful volcanic archipelago of Mauritius is characterized by spectacular beaches with rippling, clear waters, which is why it is referred to as an exotic island paradise. The country is also famous for having unspoiled pockets of rainforest and other attractions for all ages, which is why it is a favorite among those traveling with their little ones. For the best family holiday in this island country, make sure you get the best from your itinerary.
Top family-friendly places to visit in Mauritius
Mauritius is known for having a plethora of high-end beachfront resorts for the family, which are mostly located along many of its coasts, though there are also great private and smaller sand beaches that are quite hidden from the huge tourist crowds. In these places, you will find a remarkable array of cuisine, including local and international dishes. And as nature plays an important role in the country’s tourism, there are also rainforests and volcanic interiors that you can visit during your trip, aside from the beaches.
Top family-friendly things to do in Mauritius
The country allows families to indulge in numerous activities, with the following as the best you can experience.
- Cruising - Cruising is an important activity that you should not miss during your family holiday in Mauritius. It takes you to unchartered waters in the distant vastness of the Indian Ocean.
- Water Sports - Most tourists travel with their families to this nation for the abundance of water activities, such as snorkeling and scuba diving. After all, it has some of the best spots in the world for these activities, such as the Whale Rock, Flic en Flac and Roche Zozo, offering a profusion of marine life.
- Shopping - Mauritius is also a shopping haven for the family, with its inexpensive street stalls, flea markets and modern malls. In general, the place has something for every member of the family.
Top attractions for families in Mauritius
For a holiday with the family in this beautiful place, make sure you visit the following attractions.
- The Grand Baie - Travelling to this place is a must for your trip, where you can take boat trips to discover long-established village settings and an untouched way of life.
- Crocodile & Giant Tortoises Park - This is home to various species of reptiles, animals and plants set in a beautiful rainforest. There is a Jungle Adventure Playground here, which is especially designed for children.
- Mauritius Aquarium - This aquarium allows you to observe a large number of species, which include fishes, corals and invertebrates originating from the waters around the island country. It has a touch pool where children get to experience direct contact with the species in the aquarium.
Booking Mauritius family holiday packages
There is a plethora of things to do and attractions to see in Mauritius that families should not miss in full. To ensure you get the best experience here, book family holiday packages with us here at La Vacanza Travel or reach out to our expert travel consultant to customise a Mauritius family holiday package tour for you from any city in India like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Cochin and many more. Enjoy your trip and stay safe!