Mauritius - Honeymoon Tour Packages from India
A genuine paradise nestled in the Indian Ocean, the island country of Mauritius is one of the most visited honeymoon destinations in the world. From spending time in the beach to walking in a lush forest searching for unique species of flora and fauna, this country is perpetually a place of romance for every newlywed who visits it. Here are things to keep in mind for a honeymoon here:
Top places to visit for a honeymoon in Mauritius
Affably located southeast of the Seychelles and east of Madagascar, this country is blessed with splendid beaches along its coast, which means that as honeymooners, you will get a tremendous array of marvels that you can take in for a wonderful beach experience. Aside from the vast stretch of sand and glistening waters, there are also verdant rainforests that you can explore. You can also find copious resorts, pubs, restaurants and shops dotted in the region.
Top things to do for a honeymoon in Mauritius
There are many activities that will complement your honeymoon trip to this country, such as:
- Exploring the Natural Wonders - There are large strips of public beaches around the country that offer unsurpassable relaxing possibilities during your trip, combined the warm and welcoming locals who are willing to suggest where to explore. You can check out mountains, extinct volcanoes, waterfalls and lavish plantations here.
- Water Sports - The warm and crystal-clear waters of the pristine beaches and lagoons in this country offer you a myriad of opportunities for water sports, such as snorkeling, diving, water skiing and sailing, which can be done in the best conditions all year round.
- Enjoying the Nightlife - The nightlife in Mauritius is known to be vibrant and is catered for by a number of bars, night clubs, restaurants and cinemas, so you should enjoy it.
Top attractions for a honeymoon in Mauritius
To experience the best holiday with your partner in this beautiful island country, do not miss the following attractions:
- Grand Baie - This is a cosmopolitan resort known for its great shopping, dining and nightlife opportunities, so you can make it as a base for your romantic trips.
- Ile Aux Cerfs - This is a large and beautiful island located off the east coast of the country that is a favorite among honeymooners for its spectacular white sandy beaches, blue waters and palm trees, so there is no reason that you should not go. You can enjoy a BBQ and then go parasailing to get spectacular views of the isle.
- Maison Eureka - Lying high up in the heart of the island country is this preserved colonial wooden mansion, where you and your partner can enjoy outstanding views of the Moka mountain range. You can take a tour around the house to see its treasures and then enjoy a drink in its tea room.
Booking Mauritius honeymoon tour packages
We here at La Vacanza Travel can specialize honeymoon tour packages to Mauritius to suit your preferences and ensure you truly enjoy your experience. So, book your holiday now or reach out to our expert travel consultant to customise a Mauritius honeymoon holiday package tour for you from any city in India like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Cochin and many more..