Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Naples - Holiday Tour Packages
A gastronomic journey that you can enjoy in the midst of history and art, and with Mount Vesuvius on the foreground is what Naples can offer to anyone looking to feed their mind and soul. This city in Italy has some of the best in sightseeing & activities – archaeology and art, royal palaces, panoramas and, of course, pizza pasta and coffee. Surprisingly, in the midst of history and culture is a modern city that has retained much of what old Naples was all about.
Top places to visit in Naples
Being a huge city with several districts, Naples has some interesting places you can visit during your holiday.
- Start at the Historic Centre which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its labyrinth of underground Greco Roman ruins, baroque churches, famous streets, excellent pizzerias and other prime tourist
- Agnano is a volcanic crater that provides hot springs loved by the Romans and Greeks. Today, it has become the centre of Neapolitan fun with discos integrated with its thermal baths and ruins left by ancient Roman baths.
- Posillipo and Chiaia is one of the most charming travel destinations in Naples because of its palaces, gardens, baroque churches, and Roman ruins found both on land and underwater.
Several places on the outskirts of the Historic Centre, also provide something interesting for your holiday.
Top things to do in Naples
With an abundance of landmarks and museums, sightseeing is probably one of the most popular things to do when in Naples. But you can always raise the level of excitement by going diving and snorkelling in the Gulf of Naples, the underwater Archaeological Park of Baiae, and near the Phlegraean islands.
When you travel during the summer time, make sure you join in the Open Air Cinema Festival where you get to watch a film beneath the stars in an amphitheatre surrounded by an artificial lake.
Ride a bike and go sightseeing along the Vomero panoramic quarter and the coast of Posillipo.
There are plenty more things to do during your holiday in Naples, provided that you choose not to do anything and just enjoy the view.
Top attractions in Naples
When it comes to tourist attractions there is no shortage of them in Naples. Overtime, these sights have developed a charm and character of their own.
- Egg Castle - This castle is where the Museum of Prehistory in Naples can be found. It would be hard to miss since it is on a peninsula with Naples’ known port Castel dell'Ovo at Porto Santa Lucia.
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale - Even bigger than the National Museum of Rome, the Museo Archeologico Nazionale has a massive collection of Roman architecture on display. Different objects removed from popular excavations sites, including Pompeii, are housed in this museum.
- Piazza del Plebiscito - Similar to St Mark's Square in Venice, this main square is surrounded with interesting landmarks – Galleria Umberto, the San Carlo theatre, and the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale).
- Grotta di Seiano- This is a man-made cave that leads right to an ancient Greek theatre, making it one of those tourist attractions that give you more for a price of one, so to speak.
Naples holiday packages
Pick from the best Naples holiday packages on offer today.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Visit the charming island of Capri off the coast of Italy on a day trip from Naples or Sorrento. Tra...
Enjoy a 2.5-hour private walking tour of Herculaneum led by a top-rated local guide. This ancient to...
Experience legendary Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius, the only active volcano in continental Europe, on this...
Leave Naples to explore the ancient city of Pompeii with a guide, and then drink in Amalfi Coast&rsq...
Enjoy an exclusive guided tour of the largest royal palace in the world with beautiful gardens, magn...
This tour will allow you to visit the ancient city of Pompeii that is still the most visited archaeo...
Explore the famous Amalfi Coast with your own driver to chauffeur you from town to town on this priv...
Witness Italy’s most spectacular slice of coastline on this independent day trip to Sorrento and the...
While you’re in port in Naples, discover one of Europe’s most stunning shorelines on thi...
If you have only one day at disposal in Naples this is the best tour to book. It collects the most f...