Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Nepal - Holiday Tour Packages
With the mountains of the Himalayas on one side and the jungles of the Indian plains in another, Nepal is definitely one of those places in the world that nature lovers would want and dream to travel to. This landlocked country has been shaken many times, including the most recent earthquake that left major damage in Central Nepal. Still, it managed to rise above the challenge and maintained its status as one of the most magical vacation destinations in the world, where sightseeing & activities are mostly enjoyed with and around nature.
Places to visit in Nepal
Divided by elevation zones, places in Nepal can take you one step closer to touching the sky, especially if you reach the peak of the highest mountain on Earth. Most holiday packages to Nepal include:
- Himalayas - Dubbed as the “roof of the world”, the Himalayas is where you will find everything large, wide and magnificent, such as Mount Everest, the Great Himalaya Trail and the Langtang National Park. Given these amazing venues, some of the most popular things to do here include trekking and other adventure sports.
- Kathmandu - Not only is it the capital, Kathmandu is also Nepal's cultural center, home to temples and shrines, and royal palaces.
- Temples and Shrines - In most cities in Nepal, you will find Hindu and Buddhist temples that are awe-inspiring and impressive in architecture and style. There are tiered temples, those with erotic carvings, and fine frescoes. They are a must-visit during your vacation in Nepal.
Things to do in Nepal
In Nepal, your holiday will be packed with adventure and excitement, what with the many sightseeing & activities that you can enjoy. With an abundance of mountains and mountain ranges, mountain climbing and trekking are two of the most popular things to do in the country. There are several trails to choose from different regions. The Annapurna Circuit in the Annapurna, Number Cheese Circuit in Everest, and the Island Peak Trek in the Himalayas. Go rafting or kayaking in Nepal’s many rivers that include Bhote Koshi, Sun Kosi, Tamur and Kali Gandaki. Enjoy a challenging bike ride in some of the popular mountain biking routes in Nepal, such as The Scar Road that stretches from Balaju to northern Kathmandu. You can also do motorcycling or jungle safari during your holiday.
Top Attractions in Nepal
- Bodnath Stupa - It is said that no other stupas in Nepal can compare with the Bodnath Stupa in terms of design, which is often described as pure and graceful. This stupa was the first in the country, built around after 600 AD.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - This is one of the three royal palace (durbar) squares in the Kathmandu Valley. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to impressive architecture that bears the craftsmanship of Newar artists.
- Nagarkot - This popular tourist spot is your viewpoint to a spectacular panoramic view of the many peaks in and beyond Nepal. From Nagarkot, at an altitude of over 2000m above sea level, you will see Mount Everest, the eastern Nepal Himalaya and the Himalayan peaks of Manaslu, Choba Bhamre, and Ganesh Himal.
Nepal holiday packages
Choose Nepal holiday packages today and travel to where the roof of the world is located.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Catch stunning panoramic views of Mt Everest on this 5-day tour, including four days trekking throug...
Soar to the top of the world on a scenic flight over the Himalayas, including outstanding aerial vie...
This trip offers mountain views, sunrise at Nagarkot as well as the most interesting of the UNESCO W...
Nepal Special Tour is designed covering major three tourist destinations of Nepal. This tour is also...
This 5-day private tour offers an excellent opportunity to explore the local culture, heritage and t...
On this 3-day tour from Kathmandu, visit one of Nepal's most popular tourist destinations, Chitwan N...
Also known as the Poon Hill Sunrise Trek, the Annapurna trek is ideal for trekkers looking for a les...
Kathmandu day tour Includes - Kathmandu Durbar Squire, Swayambhunath, Pasupatinath and Bouddhanath a...
Day tour of the Kathmandu City with visits to major UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The tour goes to Ka...
This 8-hour private sightseeing tour takes you to Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage sites. Explore m...