Philippines - Holiday Tour Packages
“It’s more fun in the Philippines”, they say, and that's not an exaggeration. Because whether it’s negative or positive, the locals will find a way to make it more fun than what it is. Even natural disasters become tragic comedy, because Filipinos have the propensity to see the good in whatever bad there is. This kind of spirit is what makes Philippines an interesting travel destination, at par with other popular holiday spots in South-East Asia. Add to this the 7,107 islands that make up its archipelago, and you have over 7,000 options for sightseeing & activities. Some of these islands have become cities; while others remain a tropical destination that people from all over the world wants travel to.
Places to visit in Philippines
With almost every island offering different things to do, see and enjoy, holiday packages to the Philippines are often created for a particular set of destinations, because you have to spend more than a month to see all 7,107 islands. What are the highlights then?
- Boracay - Named the Best Overall Island of 2012 by Travel+Leisure Magazine, Boracay is a tropical paradise that can rival Bora Bora and Palau with its sugary white sand beaches, and long stretch of shores. It’s a paradise island with things to do that vary between laid back to extreme. Lounge by the beach and do people watching, or get into gear for some water sports or even cliff diving.
- Bohol - Home to the world-famous Chocolate Hills and the tarsier, Bohol also has an influx of tourists from around the globe with different interests and travel ideas. Whatever is your idea of a vacation, Bohol can surely cater to it.
- Manila - The capital city of the Philippines may be known to have one of the worst traffic conditions, but it is also home to some of the best historical landmarks – Rizal Park, Fort Santiago, Intramuros, The Manila Cathedral, etc.
Other interesting places to visit in the Philippines include Cebu, Camiguin, Puerto Princesa, and Davao. Stay awhile and you will also discover other places less traveled, but just as wonderful.
Things to do in Philippines
In terms of sightseeing & activities, the choice often depends on the travel destination that you choose. Palawan, for example, has the most concentration of natural wonders, perfect for nature lovers.
- Spend the day at the beaches of Boracay, and do a spot of scuba diving, snorkeling, and parasailing.
- Go surfing in the island paradise of Siargao and brush elbows with some of the world's famous surfers.
- Explore the St. Paul's Underground River Cave in Puerto Princesa's Subterranean National Park.
- Go island hopping in the islands of Mactan, Cebu or in the Hundred Islands National Park in Pangasinan.
In the Philippines there are simply plenty of things to do and keep you occupied for the entire duration of your holiday.
Top attractions in Philippines
Where do you start with sightseeing given the many tourist attractions in the country?
UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Historical and cultural attractions abound in the Philippines, including heritage sites in different parts of the country – Batad’s Banaue Rice Terraces, Vigan’s European colonial town in Asia, and Manila’s Intramuros, among others.
Visit churches and religious sites, such as The Manila Cathedral, Basílica de San Sebastián and the Basilica Sto Nino de Minore. Natural wonders, on the other hand, include beaches, natural parks and the Tubbataha Reefs National Park.
Philippines holiday packages
So which Philippines holiday packages should you choose? The choice is up to you.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Gain an in-depth insight into World War II on this sightseeing tour of Corregidor Island, where two ...
Travel from Manila to awe-inspiring Tagaytay Ridge for a panoramic view of Taal Lake and Volcano fro...
The Puerto Princesa Underground River has placed Palawan in the forefront of tourism after it was ha...
Immerse yourself in Manila’s past and present as you travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle t...
Sail into the Underground River in Palawan dominated by vast stretches of virgin forest and dramatic...
Discover majestic Pagsanjan Falls on this day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Manila! With y...
Get to see the amazing Puerto Princesa Underground River and experience the beauty of nature in Pala...
Enter the exotic and breathtaking world of the underground river by paddle boat for 45 - 60 minutes....
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Cebu's city life and discover the natural beauty of the P...
Ariel’s Point is an eco-adventure destination where guests can have fun and do many outdoor activiti...