Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Prague - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is the 15th largest city in the European Union and is also the historical capital of Bohemia. Aside from being a political, economic and cultural centre of central Europe during its 1,100-year existence, the city is home to a huge number of famous cultural attractions, many of which surviving the destruction and violence of the 20th-century Europe. The city has a temperate climate, with chilly winters and warm summers. As such, it is one of the greatest places for travel, sightseeing and activities. Use the following information in choosing holiday packages for this place.
Places to visit in Prague
When you got to Prague, you will be setting out on a trip to a city that is full of romantic atmosphere and pulsing with life! Unforgettable experiences await you there in its breathtaking views and culture-rich sites. Amongst the best places you should visit in Prague are Charles Bridge, Charles Bridge Museum, Dancing House, Estates Theatre, Funicular Railway, Jewish Museum in Prague, Jewish Quarter (Josefov), Jindrisska Tower, Klementinum, Lesser Town, Lesser Town Bridge Tower, Loreta, Mirror Maze, Mucha Museum, Municipal House, Museum of Communism, National Museum, National Theatre, Old Town Bridge Tower, Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock, Petrin Hill & Observation Tower, Powder Gate, Prague City Museum, Prague State Opera, Prague Zoo and Sea World. As you can see, the city covers a huge number of places of interest, which means your Holiday there could be your richest in terms of fun and culture!
Things to do in Prague
- Take a wide array of tours - With the many attractions, the city can offer you a lot of tours, including sightseeing tours, day trips and river cruises.
- Enjoy its party dinners and entertainment - Enjoy a night out Czech-style at one of Prague’s folklore parties. During such, you will enjoy a 3-course dinner, unlimited wine and beer, and live music and dancing.
- Embark on a biking tour - Experience the city’s exceptional architecture and famous landmarks through biking (mostly Guided). While at it, you will ride through quaint side streets before enjoying a 30-minute break at a pub along the Vltava River’s water ways.
Aside from those mentioned above, you can also do beer tasting, ride some segways and experience its great nightlife.
Top attractions and landmarks in Prague
Among the most popular site to see in Prague, you should not miss the following:
- The Prague Castle - This is a very famous castle complex in Prague that dates back to the 9th century and is now the official residence of the Czech president. The castle was a seat of power for kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman emperors, and other presidents of Czechoslovakia.
- The Charles Bridge - This is a famous historic bridge crossing the Vltava River at 621 metres in length and nearly 10 metres in width and resting on 16 arches shielded by ice guards. It is protected by 3 bridge towers and is decorated by a continuous alley of baroque-style statues and statuaries.
- The Old Town Square with the Prague Astronomical Clock - This is a historic square in the Old Town quarter of Prague and is located between Wenceslas Square and the Charles Bridge. It features a variety of architectural structures, including the Gothic Church of Our Lady before Týn. Here you will find the Prague Orloj, which is a medieval astronomical clock located at the Old Town Hall.
Prague holiday packages from India
Now that you have this information, you will have a good idea on which Prague holiday packages to choose for your vacation in this beautiful city. Enjoy and stay safe!
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Combine history, art and architecture on this full-day tour of Prague. See Prague Castle, one of Eur...
If you love castles, you won't want to miss Cesky Krumlov's World Heritage-listed castle! Known as '...
Soak up the majesty of Prague in style on this luxury 3-hour dinner cruise on the Vltava River. Boar...
Packed with bars, beer halls and breweries, Prague is considered one of the best places in Europe to...
Embark on an educational and historical experience at Terezin Concentration Camp on this coach tour ...
Experience the best of Czech Republic's nature and scenery in this 10 to 12-hour Bohemian Switzerlan...
While in Prague, don't miss this special opportunity to visit Vienna on this full-day guided trip. D...
Enjoy this 4-hour guided walking tour consisting of 7 delicious food stops, spiced up by history and...
Visit Kutna Hora, an old mining town founded in the 13th century and famous for its silver mines, on...
Discover the popular, fairy-tale town full of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings and its cast...