Hong Kong is one of the most culturally diverse and historically rich cities in the world, which means that there is so much to see and do here. A cosmopolitan city spreading over Hong Kong Island and the New Territories, with over 260 outlying islands, you will be spoilt for choice for a trip to this city. To help you with planning your holiday, here are some information to consider:
Sightseeing destinations in Hong Kong
To fully appreciate this Special Administrative Region of China, make sure to choose a tour package that suits your needs. By doing so, you will surely be able to see the best local attractions in this city, which includes memorable experiences, such as seeing personally it popular pink dolphins, cruising, shopping and many more!
You can cover Hong Kong Island and Kowloon by day or by night, or even visit Macau for an in-depth look around the famous gambling city. Whatever you choose, it will be a fascinating experience you will have in your life.
Top tour activities in Hong Kong
As a world city, Hong Kong can offer you a lot of things to do on your trip, and the following are just some of them.
- Enjoy the views at Vitoria Peak - The weather plays a big role in terms of visibility and the view, so whether you go during the day or night, make sure you do it when the weather is good.
- Go to the Ocean Park - One of the things that can make your trip to Hong Kong really memorable is going to this park with over 80 rides and attractions spread across various themed areas. The highlights here include the Grand Aquarium, stunning roller coasters and animal exhibits.
- Visit the Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island - By visiting this theme park, you will get to ride a cable car to the high mountains where it is located. Here, you will see the Giant Buddha and will find an array of shops, restaurants and eateries in a village set like a typical Chinese settlement of the 19th century.
Top tour attractions in Hong Kong
Several of Hong Kong’s attractions are popular for good reason, and the following should be included in your itinerary:
- Hong Kong Disneyland - This sensational park cannot be missed, especially when you have children with you during your trip. Here, you will see the biggest musical and dance numbers performed by the greatest Disney stars and magical stage designs. It also has great rides, which add up to a more worthwhile experience.
- Ladies' Market - This night market on Tung Choi Street has more than 100 stalls with which you can bargain clothing, souvenirs and accessories. It derived its name from the huge amount of clothing and accessories for women of all ages that are up for grabs!
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade - Starting at the colonial-era Clock Tower, this promenade stretches all the way to Hung Hom, passing the Cultural Centre and the Space Museum. Here, your gaze will be drawn towards the dramatic topographical and architectural spectacle of the south, where the Hong Kong Island skyline towers over the Victoria Harbour.
Hong Kong sightseeing tours and activities
For a complete trip to this marvelous city, check out all Hong Kong sightseeing tours and activities here at La Vacanza Travel.