Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
USA - Holiday Tour Packages
The USA is home to the 3rd largest population in the world that resides in densely populated cities covering wide areas of suburbs and surrounded by vast, uninhabited natural lands. As the country has a history of massive immigration during the 17th century, it has become homogenous with various cultures, playing a very important role in world’s cultural landscape. It is known for having a wide array of tourist destinations that are known worldwide, ranging from natural wonders to record-breaking skyscrapers, making it the most ideal place for sightseeing and activities for the young and old alike. Here are information you can base upon when planning your US vacation or searching for holiday packages.
Places to visit in USA
With over 10,000 cities, towns and villages, the country can offer a lot of places of interest for travel. For your trip, you can include Boston, which is known for its colonial history; Chicago, which is the heart of the Midwest and the country’s transportation hub, with great architectural gems and massive skyscrapers; Las Vegas, which is a great place if you enjoy gambling; and Los Angeles, which is home of the film industry.
If you are into beaches, you should stop by Miami, which has tropical weather and attracts sun-seekers with its rich and vibrant Caribbean culture. If you are into music, do not miss New Orleans, which is known as the birthplace of jazz.
Things to do in USA
Aside from the usual city tours and shopping, there are more activities you can do to make your US trip more worthwhile.
- Visit national parks - The country is home to national parks and natural wonders that you should visit. For example, you can see the mile-deep Grand Canyon from a helicopter, bus, raft and the famous Skywalk, but it would be more enjoyable if you do it on foot. Remember to be prepared when exploring these places, as temperatures can be extreme, without facilities or water. However, there are many parks, such the Yellowstone Park, where you can really enjoy the outdoors and do camping, cycling, hiking, rafting and many other outdoor activities.
- Have some relaxation at the beautiful beaches - The most popular US beaches include the Duke Kahananoku in Waikiki and the Caladesi Island State Park near Clearwater, Florida, not to mention those in Miami that have powder-white sand and blue waters. In some of the country’s beaches, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins and even watch whales as they pass by to migrate.
- Ski - The USA is home to skiing resorts that have been attracting skiers and snowboarders from across the globe. There are even difficult slopes, such as the Rendezvous Mountain, for advanced skiers and those who really want to test their nerves on these terrains.
Top attractions and landmarks in USA
The US definitely has a lot to offer in terms of attractions, but among these places stand only a handful that are mostly visited by tourists all year round:
- Times Square, New York City - This 5-block intersection has increasingly become family-friendly with its street performers, megastores, neon signs and historic theaters. This is where you can find the 2007 New Year’s Eve Centennial Ball, specifically at its visitor center’s small museum.
- Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas - This is a 5-mile strip that counts an Eiffel Tower, a pyramid, a sphinx, a Venetian canal, a New York skyline, an Arc de Triomphe and a colorful medieval fairy-tale castle. Talk about world attractions in a single place!
- Disneyland, Anaheim, California - This is a Disneyland that is regarded by many people to having better rides than others. For example, the Jungle Cruise here promises a boat-load of silliness with a real punster-captain, and the Pirates of the Caribbean is stated to be twice as long as its counterparts in other Disneylands.
USA Holiday packages
As you are planning the things to do for your US travel, check with us for holiday packages that include these places and activities. Stay safe on your trip!
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Take off from Las Vegas Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enj...
Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. On this ...
Travel in five-star style and luxury to one of the most incredible natural wonders of the world in a...
Wine taste your way through Napa and Sonoma on this day trip from San Francisco. Enjoy a comfortable...
Take a helicopter flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic 3,200 feet (960 ...
See New York's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour. You'll co...
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South ...
Take in breathtaking views with a Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Boulder City, Nevada. You’...
This full experience of September 11th sites in Manhattan includes a 1.5-hour guided walking tour of...
The must see for any visitor to New York City, the World’s Most Famous Building is on every list for...