Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Uzbekistan - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Playing a vital role in the fascinating history of the Silk Road, Uzbekistan is one attractive and fascinating Holiday travel destination. In fact, it is the biggest tourist magnet in Central Asia, and some of its impressive showstoppers range from old mosques, medressas to modern architecture that infuses rich history and culture. It leaves people in awe, but a real surprise is the heart-warming hospitality that you will receive the moment you set one foot in Uzbekistan.
Places to visit in Uzbekistan
If you're looking for traditional mausoleums, medressas and mosques that bear the stamp of Uzbekistan during your holiday, head to Bukhara, Khiva and Samarkand and prepare to be impressed.
- Tashkent is the largest city and a modern capital that continues to boom, making it an ideal travel destination. It has plenty to offer in terms of sightseeing & activities.
- Bukhara is a must-visit for the reason that it is the capital of the legendary Silk Road 2500 years ago. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to Islamic and Central Asian architecture.
- Samarkand is not just home to majestic mosques, but also a city that is entirely recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Khiva features Itchan Kala, which literally translates to within the wall; one of the two distinct sections of the region, along with Dichon-Qala, which literally means outside the wall. What is within and outside the wall? Islamic architecture that was built for a span of 6 centuries.
Other places in Uzbekistan have unique sightseeing & activities that draw tourists from all over the world.
Things to do in Uzbekistan
If the Silk Road still exists today, one of the things you're most likely to do when in Uzbekistan is to follow the route that merchants of old used. Unfortunately, it's no longer there, but you could still get a glimpse of it. During your vacation, make sure the Uzbekistan holiday packages you choose let you maximise your time. Depending on your travel dates, you can go bird watching in the summer and skiing in the winter. In any other time, you can sign up for camel trekking in the yurt camps at Ayaz-Quala and Lake Aidarkul. In the Ugma Chatkal National Park, trekking and wildlife spotting or two popular things to do. And when your travel takes you to the Chatkal or Syr-Darya Rivers, don't pass up the opportunity to go rafting. Don't forget to go shopping in markets and bazaars and buy beautiful fabrics and pungent spices.
Top attractions in Uzbekistan
Buildings in Uzbekistan, monumental and otherwise, bears a rich architectural heritage that has been preserved over time, which is why religious buildings and civic architecture have all become iconic landmarks in this landlocked country. Check out architectural ensembles, such as the Kosh Madrasa at Bukhara, the Registan at Samarkand, and Char-Bakr Complex at Sumitan. Uzbekistan is also home to several nature reserves.
- Ugam-Chatkal National Park is one of the biggest and oldest nature reserves. It is home to an impressive number of flora and fauna, with the one zone having health-recreation complexes - 'Beldersay', 'Charvak' and 'Chimgan'.
- Jeyran Ecological Centre is a one-of-a-kind ecological centre in Central Asia, protecting jeyran (Central Asian gazelle), a specie that has been included in the Red Book of Endangered Species.
Uzbekistan holiday packages
In Uzbekistan, there are plenty of things to do, see, feel and enjoy. So how about you make it your next holiday destination? Choose from a range of Uzbekistan holiday packages on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Samarkand and Shakhrisabz two important cities of the period of Timur’s (Tamerlane’s) em...
Explore Samarkand, the famous capital of the 14th-century Timurid Empire, on this guided, 1-day sigh...
During this trip you will visit historical cities such as Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand. Samarkand...
Samarkand's winemaking history dates back to the early 19th century when a Russian pioneer winemaker...
Enjoy fantastic sights of Samarkand that have always been referred as the heart of the Silk Road. Yo...