Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Vienna - Holiday Tour Packages from India
With a history that dates as far back as the late Paleolithic period and a contemporary appeal typical of a metropolitan city, Vienna, undoubtedly, has the best of both worlds. Along with an imperial history and contemporary sightseeing & activities, this great city will make anyone's vacation a truly unforgettable holiday. As the birthplace of a number of great musicians and composers, Vienna is considered a musical city with a vibrant nightlife to boot. It is also one of those travel destinations where traditional and dynamic young culture seamlessly mixes without losing their individual characteristic.
Top places to visit in Vienna
Vienna is composed of several districts but popular places to visit are those that have a unique allure, strong enough to draw people from all over.
- Private and public hospitals - Not exactly something you would think about during your vacation, but it is worth noting that Vienna has a long tradition of exceptional medical services. Because of the hospitals' sophisticated diagnostic tools and capacity to treat a broad range of illness, they have become tourist attractions in their own right. In Vienna, living well is a lifestyle.
- Travel destination for families - Everyone is welcome in Vienna, and the city made sure there is something for everyone, including children. It offers plenty of museums, theme parks, and outdoor areas that the entire family can enjoy.
- Historical buildings and museum - Given its long, rich history, expect to see buildings and museums that tell the story of the Vienna's past and present. These include Kunsthistorisches Museum (Museum of Fine Arts) and Stephansdom (St. Stephen's Cathedral).
Top things to do in Vienna
- Travel to Vienna in time for the carnival season and participate in many of its glamorous balls that are held in elegant locations, such as the City Hall and Vienna Hofburg.
- Shop at flea & antique market. Buying antiques happen to be one of the popular things to do by visitors in the city.
- Hike in Vienna through its many trails and routes. Taking a walk in the Green Prater is like following the footsteps of people traveling on the former imperial hunting ground.
There are plenty of other things to do in Vienna, some of which combine sightseeing & activities in one. The baroque architecture of the Winter Riding School, for example, is a sight to behold, but the real highlight is the display of equestrian elegance that you can witness, given the opportunity.
Top attractions of Vienna
Do you want to see proof of the grandeur and magnificence of Imperial Vienna? Just visit the Belvedere and Schönbrunn Palaces, the Ring Boulevard and the Imperial Palace. Each site and structure boasts of the glory days of the vast Habsburg empire.
- The Giant Ferris Wheel - If London has the London Eye, Vienna has the Giant Ferris Wheel in the Danube metropolis. A ride to the top will give you an unobstructed view of the city from almost 200 feet above the ground.
- Cemeteries - Vienna’s cemeteries are as much part of holiday packages as other sightseeing & activities in more lively and happier parts of the city. After all, they are not just resting places for corpses, but also burial sites built with pomp, flair and historical significance on the side.
Vienna holiday packages from India
There are a wide range of Vienna holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Vienna, Austria during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Vienna holiday package tours on offer with La Vacanza Travel.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Treat yourself to a Schönbrunn Palace experience with a combination ticket that includes an audio to...
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Salzburg and explore centuries of European history on...
Discover the exquisite landscapes of Austria’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed Wachau Valley on this da...
Enjoy a gourmet dinner and classical Viennese concert at the Kursalon Vienna with this dinner and pe...
Visit Budapest – the “Paris of the East”. Explore the UNESCO World heritage sites including the Bank...
For a special evening out in Vienna, book your tickets for the Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikver...
Listen to the music of Mozart and Strauss in the superb setting of the Orangery at Schonbrunn Palace...
Experience the best of Vienna, including the Schönbrunn Palace, on this 3.5-hour city highlights coa...
Discover UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures in the Austria Alps on this full-day tour from Vienn...
Take a drive through the enchanting countryside of western Hungary on this guided coach tour to Buda...