Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Bulgaria - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Bulgaria is the epitome of a travel destination that has something for everyone. From picturesque mountain ranges and sublime beaches to a modern metropolis, people from all walks of life will find something to love in Bulgaria. There are ancient ruins for anyone interested in archaeology and history, extensive coastline for the beach lovers, and mountains and forests for anyone looking to commune with nature during their holiday.
Top places to visit in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is considered an exotic nation because of its offer of old and new, tropical and winter, and a land area that embraces other parts of Europe, from Greece to Romania. This only shows that there are plenty of places to visit on this side of the world.
- Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and the major point of interest in the area. It is also one of the oldest cities in Europe, and features over 250 historic landmarks and architectural monuments.
- Rousse boasts of impressive architecture that can't be found anywhere else in Bulgaria. It is also known as Small Vienna.
- Sunny Beach is the largest beach resort in Bulgaria, with more than 800 hotels built along the strip of the Black Sea coast.
- Sozopol is the most ancient town at the Black Sea coast and a part of a UNESCO heritage.
Other destinations to visit are the central Balkan National Park, the Bulgarian mountains and many others.
Things to do in Bulgaria
There are plenty of things to do in Bulgaria, what with the exciting mix of sightseeing & activities it has to offer, but hiking is the most popular activity. There are plenty of hiking areas on offer, after all. These include the Balkan Mountains, Rila Mountains, Pirin Mountains and Rhodope Mountains.
Take a dip at one of the Black Sea beaches that are said to equal some of the most beautiful in the Mediterranean. You can try out a wide range of water sports or just relax and get a good tan.
Explore ancient ruins left behind by a long and tumultuous history, but which serves as a window to the past today. Take a walk along the coast and see signs of Greek and Hellenistic colonisation that happened more than two millennia ago.
Top attractions in Bulgaria
Religious art is a Bulgarian tradition that is evident on the many churches and icons spread all over the country. Even museums and monasteries bear luminous images of saints and religious murals. So check out Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Church of St. George Rila Monastery and the Bachkovo Monastery, among others.
- Belogradchik Rocks together with the Belogradchik Fortress combine to create an interesting sight that draw tourists from all over the world. The sandstone and conglomerate rock formations can be anything your imagination can conjure, but people already have a name for a few of them – The Rider, Adam and Eva, The Castle, The Bear and Madonna.
- Tsarevets is a stronghold built during the medieval times when the city of Veliko Tarnovo was still Bulgaria’s capital. It is an impressive structure that bears historical significance in every stone.
Bulgaria holiday Tour packages from India
There are plenty more tourists attractions that are sure to be included in Bulgaria holiday packages. After all, there are more than 250 historic landmarks that you have yet to see during your holiday to Bulgaria.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Discover two of Bulgaria’s UNESCO World Heritage gems on this day trip from Sofia. Traveling by mini...
Discover the city of Plovdiv - one of Bulgaria's oldest towns, a 1,5 hour drive from Sofia, is situa...
Dramatic landscapes and breathtaking alpine sceneries, centuries old pine forests and rugged mountai...
The Sofia pub crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for t...
The tour will give you the opportunity to explore the charming old town of Plovdiv, to visit th...
The tour starts from your hotel. The first stop will be Boyana Church, which is situated in Sofia. A...
Discover Bulgarian cuisine and Sofia’s sights on this 3-hour food and culture walking tour. Accompan...
Rila monastery shuttle will take you to Bulgaria's most important and visited historical site and ev...
The tour includes a visit of Rila Monastery, recognized as a part of UNESCO world heritage site. The...
Panoramic tour of Sofia by private car and a rich dinner with typical starters, meals, deserts and f...