Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Rotorua - Holiday Tour Packages
Imagine a place that showcases everything playful, magical, and fascinating about Mother Nature. Shooting geysers, steaming hot springs, bubbling mud pools, lush jungle and you are getting a pretty picture of Rotorua. Throw in the very interesting Maori culture, and what you get is a unique choice of travel destination. It is not every day that you get to travel to a thermal wonderland after all. And what is often associated with hot springs, geysers and mud pools? Yes, health and wellness all around. So, if you are looking for holiday packages with health spas included, travel to Rotorua.
Places to visit in Rotorua
- Rotorua Central has the most concentration of sightseeing & activities. Maori villages mix with shooting geysers provides a range of relaxing and thrilling adventures.
- Murupura, the timber town of Rotorua, is the perfect playground for hunters, anglers, hikers, and climbers. Located in the edge of the Kaingora Forest, it offers plenty of things to do for everyone.
- Geothermal sites are often part of holiday packages to Rotorua and something you should not miss during your vacation. Make sure you visit Pohutu Geyser that can shoot out steaming water at a height of 30m 20 times a day.
You should also visit theme and leisure parks, which are considered one of the most unique in the world.
Things to do in Rotorua
With sightseeing & activities from one end to another, there is no shortage of things to do when in Rotorua.
Give yourself the ultimate spa experience when you join in the lively geothermal activities in this thermal wonderland, relax in a naturally heated mineral pool, and get the royal pampering at a health spa.
Satisfy the adrenaline junkie in you by enjoying rides and attractions in some of the most unique theme and leisure parks. Go zorbing in the sunset, or cycling on a suspended monorail racetrack.
Immerse yourself in Maori culture. Watch cultural performances, eat traditional foods and watch the ta moko tattoo experts showcase their creativity and skills.
The most common sentiment during a vacation in Rotorua is that there are so many things to do but so little time.
Top attractions in Rotorua
- Government gardens - A garden with more than just flowers and a wide expanse of green for attractions, Government Gardens feature the City Museum, Blue Baths, and the Sportsdrome nearby.
- Motutara (Sulphur Bay) - Do you want to see geothermal hot springs and sulphur vents perform like musicians in a concerto, take the walkway at the Motutara for a VIP seat.
- Okere Falls - Apart from a spectacular view, the Okere Falls provide the perfect venue for some adrenaline-pumping white water challenges. If you think you can handle it, make sure you try sledging down the stream, which is basically throwing yourself down. Such fun!
- The Buried Village - It is what it is, as they say. The Buried Village is Rotorua’s version of Pompei. In 1886, a massive eruption of the nearby Mt Tarawera buried the village in ash. Excavated ruins are now available for public viewing.
Rotorua holiday packages
There are still more places to visit, things to do and top attractions to see in Rotorua. So, how about choosing from a Rotorua holiday packages and taking a vacation you deserve?
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Complete your adventure through Rotorua with a traditional Maori "hangi" feast. You'll travel by coa...
Lord of the Rings trilogy fans – return to the lands of Middle-earth and the Shire on this fascinati...
Mitai Maori Village offers you an authentic cultural evening incorporating a traditional earth cooke...
Fly by helicopter to White Island, and slip past steaming volcanic vents and colorful sulfur formati...
Explore the technicolor hot springs of Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland on a guided half-day tour of Ne...
Enjoy an authentic Maori cultural experience at Whakarewarewa, The Living Maori Village set in the g...
Experience a half or full-day tour from Rotorua to the Geothermal wonders that the region is famous ...
Explore one of the most extensive geothermal systems in New Zealand at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland...
Tour Rotorua's most popular geothermal parks and colorful lakes on a day trip led by a local natural...
At Paradise Valley Springs visitors of all ages can interact closely with a range of New Zealand&rsq...