Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Nice - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Looking to go on a city break on your next Holiday? Travel to Nice and you will discover that it is the nicest choice you ever made. As a city on the French Riviera, you can spend the week here and still crave for more of the year-round sunshine, the old-world look and feel, and the glorious beaches.
Nights in Nice are buzzing with excitement, but the days are even more exciting even when you're just taking a stroll or lounging on a bench at Promenade des Anglais.
Top places to visit in Nice
As a large city in France, you are sure to find plenty of sightseeing & activities in various places of interest in Nice.
- The beaches here are gorgeous, but with more pebbles than sand, which means lounging on the beach is often the last thing on your mind. It is best to enjoy it the way you are supposed to – swim or engage in water sports.
- Mount Boron offers the best vantage point to get a good view of the city. And so do the old fort, Cap Ferat, and the nearby villa of Sir Elton John.
- Eze is a small village that you will pass by on the way to Monaco. Many people visit it for its beautiful cactus gardens and the Fragonard perfume factory.
If you take the time to fully explore the city, you will discover plenty of places to visit and enjoy.
Top things to do in Nice
- Explore the beautiful landscapes of Nice, from Mount Boron to Cap Ferat, and other places in between.
- Enjoy a hike through the trails from La Turbie above the Grand Corniche and Monaco. Visiting Eze would also mean trekking up and down a hill.
- Don't miss out on shopping, dining, sightseeing, and cheese and wine-tasting.
Most importantly, experience Nice when the sun goes down and the city lights are up. The nightlife may not be as wild as other cities in France, but there are reasons to go out and have fun. Party at the Old Town (Vieux Nice) where you can enjoy a drink in a laid-back fashion or a bit exciting and wild.
Top attractions in Nice
No vacation in Nice would be complete without taking a short break at the Promenade des Anglais, which many considers the perfect place for a stroll and people watching. Be ready to give out your best smile when spending time on the promenade.
- Côte d'Azure, or the French Riviera, is accessible from Nice and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city, what with its iridescent blue waters and luxury yachts dotting the shore just a few ways.
- Terra Amata is an open-air archaeological site on the slopes of Mount Boron. A museum houses displays of prehistoric Nice that was discovered in the excavation area.
- Musée Matisse is a national museum that houses the work of renowned French painter Henri Matisse. Anyone interested to know more about him and his works, would find this place heavenly.
Nice holiday packages from India
There is no shortage of sightseeing & activities in Nice, only a lack of time, especially if your vacation is short. So make the most of it by choosing the best Nice holiday packages that will satisfy your craving for Nice.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Discover the best of the French Riviera. Get the best point for the panoramic view of Villefranche-s...
From Monte Carlo to Cannes you'll see all the fabulous towns of the French Riviera on this small-gro...
Spend a day on the beautiful French Riviera with a small-group day trip from Nice to Eze and Monaco....
See the picturesque villages and lovely countryside of Provence on a small-group day trip from Nice....
Experience the French Riviera in luxury on this private yacht cruise from Nice. Let your personal sk...
Take advantage of your time in port in Villefranche, near Nice, by discovering two gems of the Frenc...
Eat your way around Vieux Nice – Nice’s old town – on a 3.5-hour food walking tour! Led by a local ...
While you’re in the French Riviera, see two more of its lovely towns on this small-group half-day tr...
What better way to spend a day than cruising along the French Riviera to St Tropez? This round-trip ...
Enjoy the best of Nice on a bike tour with a local guide. This is an extraordinary opportunity to ex...