Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Paris - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Crowded, lively and just buzzing with excitement, Paris is a major metropolis that serves up everything locals and tourists need, from delectable cuisine to priceless arts. More than anything, however, the City of Light is also the city of foodies or for anyone looking to taste exquisite food served in the grandest of restaurants and settings. After all it has the world's second highest number of Michelin restaurants. In Paris there's just so many ways to say, "Bon Appetit". But food is just one of the highlights in the city, as it is also home to many exciting sightseeing & activities that you can all enjoy during your vacation. As what Paris holiday packages to Paris will show, there's no shortage of things to do, see and experience in the City of Lights.
Top places to visit in Paris
20 arrondissements (districts) are a lot to visit in one holiday, but you can always start with places that have the most unique character. Then again, every district is unique in its own right because it is home of one attraction to another.
- Paris' geographical center is where all the fun starts. Here, you'll find some of the most iconic attractions in the city – Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Comédie-Française, the Jardin des Tuileries, Les Halles, the Musée du Louvre, Place Vendôme, and Palais Royal.
- The 9th arrondissement has the Opera District, flagship department stores and plenty of museums.
- The 20th arrondissement has the Cimetière de Père Lachaise as its main draw, but also has the music and culture scene that brought together travelers from all over the world who are interested in punk rock to world music, and the local culture.
- La Defense, on the other hand, is a skyscraper district and home of public art and modern architecture. Although not officially part of the city of Paris, it is still a must visit for many tourists.
Top things to do in Paris
Besides romantic dinners and leisurely stroll, the City of Lights is also a venue for a lot many things to do, either laid-back or exhilarating.
- As home to many museums and iconic landmarks, sightseeing and museum hopping are two of the most favorite activities in the city. There are museum tours that you can sign up with and skip the long queues.
- Walking tours, on the other hand, will take you to the streets of Paris where you can soak up the culture, history, personality, anecdotes and the beauty of every alley or site. If walking is not your thing, put on rollerblades and go on a rollerblading tour along adapted routes.
- Boat excursion and bicycle tours are also two ways to enjoy more of the sightseeing & activities in this amazing city.
- For some wholesome entertainment, you can visit theme parks, zoos and safaris for an exciting activity-filled day.
Top attractions in Paris
Attractions in the city have been categorized according to monuments, theme parks, museums, parks and gardens, places of worship and outdoor locations. Holiday packages could include two or more of these sights – The Eiffel Tower (of course), Château de Versailles, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Louvre, Musée Delacroix, and many others.
Paris holiday packages
Signup from a wide range of Paris holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Paris during your holiday to Paris, France, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Paris holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Save your precious Paris sightseeing time with this skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket. One of only a...
The Moulin Rouge is the number one show in Paris, if not the whole of Europe. No wonder it sells out...
Discover the sights of Paris on a Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour! Aboard an open-top, double-decker bus...
Experience the best of the French capital in one day on this 7.5-hour sightseeing tour of Paris. Tak...
With this skip-the-line Eiffel Tower entrance, take advantage one of only a few priority admission t...
Take a poignant, memorable day trip from Paris to visit the Normandy battlefields and landing beache...
Get an Eiffel Tower skip-the-line ticket with summit access, a Louvre museum skip-the-line ticket an...
Avoid the mega-long entry lines at two of Paris’ most visited attractions with these skip-the-line a...
Enjoy a memorable night out in Paris by combining a visit to the Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruise...
Skip the notorious long lines at the Eiffel Tower and discover Paris' most famous landmark with a lo...