Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Antalya - Holiday Tour Packages
A city situated at the slopes of the Taurus Mountains and on the Turkish Mediterranean coast, Antalya is a bustling metropolis with the beach just a few minutes’ drive away or, in some cases, just a stone's throw away. Unlike other cities, however, the heart of Antalya is a well-preserved old city district and not a highly urbanised and developed area. No wonder it is one of the most visited travel destinations in Turkey, and most of the visitors in the city are on all-inclusive holiday packages. They certainly do want to make the most of their trip.
Places to visit in Antalya
Nearly every corner in Antalya has something exciting to offer in terms of sightseeing & activities, so the list of places to visit can be quite extensive. Between Kemer and Olympos, for example, are beautiful ruins you would want to see during your vacation, as most of them are likely to date back to 133 BC.
- Kaleici, the old city, is where finely restored Ottoman houses can be found, some of which you can book as your travel accommodation. Since it's not every day you can surround yourself with anything authentic Ottoman, choose holiday packages with accommodation in the district of Kaleici.
- Visit some of the best beaches in Antalya. Dubbed as "the paradise on earth", your holiday to this side of Turkey would be incomplete without a trip to the beach. That is, if you are not already staying next to one. Olympos Beach, Alanya Portakal (Orange) Beach and Patara Beach are some of your options.
- A most striking feature of Antalya are the palm trees found all over the city, which not only keep temperatures cool, but also provide shade and create that tropical atmosphere. So really, you don't need to go very far to truly be in Antalya.
Things to do in Antalya
If there is one sport Antalya is famous for, golf would be it, making it a haven for professionals and enthusiasts alike. So even if you've never tried it before and you think it's ridiculous for a handicap to be anything positive, you should include golfing in your list of things to do in Antalya.
- You should also take on a historical and cultural journey by visiting historic buildings and archaeological sites. You will find them even along narrow, winding streets. You can then end your day at the Yacht Harbour, watching fishermen showcase their skills.
- Take a hike or other means to reach the top of the hill of Tunektepe, where a splendid panorama, rotating restaurant and fancy nightclub awaits you.
- Of course, never leave Antalya without shopping for souvenirs in bazaars or high-end retailers. When is shopping never part of things to do during a vacation, anyway?
Top attractions in Antalya
All of Antalya is a tourist attraction, considering it is a historical city that has been wonderfully preserved. But some sights are a must-see.
- Kaleici - Being the centre of history and art in Antalya, the old quarter Kaleici has many remnants of the past. An arched gate built by the Romans, a clock tower built during the Ottoman era, and a Pasa Camii mosque that is 18 centuries old, to name a few.
- Konyaalti Beach- Found west of town, this beach is home to Aqualand, a large complex of beach park and waterpark; Antalya Aquarium, the largest tunnel aquarium in the world, and Aktur Luna park Antalya, a fairground with some exciting rides.
Antalya holiday packages
There are plenty more to see, but it would be fantastic to see and experience with your own eyes. Check out all Antalya holiday packages offered by La Vacanza Travel.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Visit some of the most popular attractions of Turkey on this full-day tour from Antalya. Discover th...
Depart in the morning and visit Perge, the place where most of the statues that are on display in An...
Visit miracle of the world – cotton castle of Pamukkale - white terraces, down of which the thermal ...
Climb, trek, jump and swim on this adrenaline-packed, 8-hour tour to the Koprulu Canyon in the Tauru...
Spend a day in the Taurus Mountains, traveling through the region in an off-road vehicle. Drive alon...
Climb aboard the breathtaking Olympos Cable Car and take a ride from the sea to the sky. On this 5-h...
The 120-member dance group, that gives concerts all over the world in the summer has its show in Asp...
Capture two highlights of Antalya on this 7-hour private trip: the Duden Waterfalls, complete with s...
Enjoy 2 of the best selling outdoor activities in Turkey in 1 day. Jump on your jeep to ride through...
Enjoy two of the best selling outdoor activities in Turkey in one day. Jump on your jeep to ride thr...