LEGOLAND Dubai, along with LEGOLAND Water Park, will be an ultimate destination for families with children of ages 2 to 12 years. This park will offer hands-on experiences that allow families to participate in LEGO-themed adventures through building models, water slides and interactive rides. Now, you and your family will have non-stop interactive fun by having a trip to this top attraction in Dubai.
The Themed Lands in LEGOLAND Dubai
This attraction will entertain families with 6 themed lands, which are:
- LEGO City - This is like a cool mini-city where you will be able to learn how to fly a plane, save a burning building, steer a boat and even earn your very own LEGOLAND driving license. This place promotes teamwork and determination, which are the building blocks of LEGO City.
- The Factory - Here, you will be guided to tour the LEGO Factory and bear witness how the LEGO bricks are created. You will also be able to visit the BIG Shop, which is the biggest LEGO store in the Middle East.
- Kingdoms - This medieval-themed land lets you conquer the exhilarating Dragon coaster through a castle. Both children and adults can join in the fun and ride the Dragon’s Apprentice, and if you are up for a quest, you can take a quick trip with the Merlin’s Challenge.
- Imagination - This is the place where you can build and race LEGO cars or construct your own LEGO MINDSTORMS robotics. You can also take on the centrifugal force of the LEGO Technic Twister, which will get you spinning with excitement. Aside from this, there are also the Kid Power Towers that will hoist you up and let you view the entire park.
- Miniland - Many people say that your trip to LEGOLAND Dubai will not be complete without a visit to this themed land, which is considered as the heart of every LEGOLAND park. This will be the first ever indoor air-conditioned MINILAND, with an interactive area made up of 20 million LEGO bricks that features not only the iconic skyline of Dubai, but also key landmarks from all over the Middle East.
- Adventure - Young explorers who love to seek adventure will find all they want in this themed land. Here, you will be able to journey through ancient temple ruins to recover stolen treasure; power ski on Wave Racers; and join LEGO divers on a captivating underwater adventure.
All in all, these themed lands contains numerous attractions not just for children, but also for adults, including the LEGO Mindstorms, Dragon coaster, submarine adventure, Lost Kingdom adventure, Wave Racers, factory tour, driving school for children, boating school for children, Kid Power Towers, Technic Twister and many more!
Visiting LEGOLAND Dubai
According to the park’s operator, LEGOLAND Dubai will include 60 rides, water slides, building experiences and attractions, which have been designed for families. Now, it would be great not to miss the best this park has to offer, gather more useful tips from us here at La Vacanza Travel!