Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Pattaya - Holiday Tour Packages from India
The reputation for being wild and naughty has not stopped anyone from choosing Pattaya as their next stop when in Thailand. With local authorities making efforts to integrate more family friendly sightseeing & activities, it is fast becoming a travel destination that has everything for everyone. Pattaya is undoubtedly a very interesting choice for a vacation destination that it has holiday packages designed for it alone.
Places to visit in Pattaya
As a seaside resort in Thailand's eastern Gulf Coast, Pattaya has several options when you are looking for different places to visit.
- The city has several sub-districts with each one having something different to offer. From North Pattaya to South Pattaya, there is something worth discovering.
- Naklua is in the northernmost part of the seaside resort and is very popular with German-speaking tourists. It may be the smallest and least significant of Pattaya Bay sub districts, but it is home to the Sanctuary of Truth, a wooden temple construction, and beaches that are quieter than the popular ones.
- There are plenty of beaches to relax and enjoy, some of which are less crowded than others. It is up to you if your idea of a vacation is to be one with the crowd or as far away from them as possible.
Things to do in Pattaya
As a city and beach resort rolled into one, you can bet there are plenty of things to do in Pattaya. The fun usually starts from sunup to sundown.
- Hit the beach and discover the beach bum in you. With iridescent blue waters and fine sand that beckons, you’ll be hard pressed to think of doing something else.
- Check out sacred places spread across the city, some of which are more popular to tourists than locals.
- Take a walk down memory when you visit museums that showcase the history of Pattaya and Thailand.
- Check out galleries and be amazed at the creativity and artistry of some of the locals.
But among the most popular things to do in Pattaya is to visit theme parks that will teach you a lot of new things. There might not be plenty of rides, but it can still turn out to be a rollercoaster experience for you and the entire family.
Top attractions in Pattaya
There is an abundance of sightseeing & activities in this popular travel destination. So expect your vacation to feed your eyes and soul.
- The Sanctuary of Truth in the Naklua district is an ancient-style temple that is made entirely of wood. Its construction began in 1981 and is unfinished until now, which makes it a sought-after attraction in this part of Thailand.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, believe it or not, is a key attraction in the area. Most children right now may have no idea about Ripley’s significance during the 90s, which makes it a great education tour to sign up for. It is in proximity with the Haunted Experience and Infinity Maze.
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is one of Pattaya’s theme parks. It boasts of beautiful gardens and shows to fill your day. Watch the ‘Cultural Extravaganza’ performance and elephant shows.
Pattaya holiday packages
With so many things to do and see, make Pattaya your next holiday destination. Choose one of the Pattaya holiday packages now.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Tiffany's Cabaret Show is the first true transvestite cabaret show in South East Asia. With over 28 ...
Cartoon Network Amazone is Cartoon Network’s first and only fully-branded waterpark. Located in Bang...
“Scuba Diving” is a unique programme for everyone – both amateur and experienced divers will enjoy i...
Signature fishing is a wonderful one-day sea trip. During this day its participants indulge in leisu...
Sooth your body and cleanse your soul with 4 hours of relaxing massage and refreshing spa treatments...
Coral Island, or Koh Larn Island, is one of the most popular trips from Pattaya. There are a range o...
Where beauty and grace meets a performance of extraordinary proportions; Pattaya’s Alcazar Cabaret s...
Travel from either the Bangkok Airport or hotel to your Pattaya Hotel. Transfer services are availab...
Like the Moulin Rouge in Paris or the famous shows of Las Vegas, the Alcazar cabaret in Pattaya is a...
Begin your holiday in Pattaya with a convenient private arrival transfer to your hotel from Suvarnab...