Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Bangkok - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Beaches. Parties. Fun. Nightlife. All these and more in one ultimate travel destination – Bangkok. This huge capital city of Thailand has an equally huge assortment of sightseeing & activities. Suffice to say that your vacation will never have a dull moment, and the only limitation to your enjoyment is the one you put on yourself. Bangkok offers a mix of old and new what with its magnificent temples and palaces interspersed with its cosmopolitan setting. This is one travel destination where there is a vibrant nightlife on one end, and a busy market and relaxing massage parlours on the other. In this city, there is something for everyone.
Top places to visit in Bangkok
If there's one thing Bangkok is known for it will be its entertainment and nightlife districts.
- Siam Square is where the glitz and glamour converge. Including Ratchaprasong and Phloen Chit Road, it is the modern commercial core in Bangkok.
- Silom is the financial centre in Thailand that transforms into a primary party district when the sun goes down.
- Sukhumvit is where all the magic happens. It is a popular district for upper-class local and expatriates. It is home to quality hotels and restaurants. This is also the place to be when you are looking for something fun and naughty.
Other districts worth checking out are Khao San Road, Dusit Sunbury and Lat Krabang.
Top things to do in Bangkok
A huge city with a vibrant nightlife, excellent restaurants, and plenty of sightseeing options, Bangkok has almost limitless options of things to do and enjoy.
- Take a tour around the city aboard a tuk-tuk, a local ride that is only available in countries in Southeast Asia. Another option would be riding a bicycle or a motorbike and traverse the busy main roads. It will be a crazy experience you will not soon forget.
- Explore the city on foot, but don't just walk – run, so you can cover plenty of ground in one day. You can join running clubs to make your vacation more memorable, what with all the new people you will meet.
- A canal tour is often included in many holiday packages to Bangkok, so make sure to take one and enjoy the view along Chao Phraya River.
- Enjoy diverse forms of entertainment from cultural performances to a wild night at one of Bangkok's infamous nightclubs.
- Watch and learn a few tips in Muay Thai.
Remember not to leave Bangkok without getting a Thai massage and all sorts of pampering.
Top attractions in Bangkok
There are plenty of things to see as there are things to do in the Thai capital. Believe it or not, people made a pastime out of people spotting. Whoever said university students, office lady, bar girl, vagabonds or yuppies are not fun to watch?
- The island of Rattanakosin or Old City is where all the sights of Bangkok can be found, including the top 3 temples – Wat Pho, Grand Palace and Wat Arun.
- Dusit Palace in Dusit is on a European-style area that was built by the 5th monarch of Siam, King Rama V for the sole purpose of having a cool place to escape to.
- Lumphini Park is the Bangkok’s largest central park. It is located in Silom and renowned for a place to escape to that is free of fumes and pollution.
Bangkok holiday packages from India
So, are you ready to choose one of the Bangkok holiday packages and spend a fantabulous vacation?There are a wide range of Bangkok holiday packages to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Bangkok during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Bangkok holiday package tours on offer.
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Visit the Ayutthaya temples on a cultural day trip from Bangkok, it's a highlight of any Thailand vi...
This 6 hour tour is the perfect way to see Bangkok. We go to all the major sites in Bangkok includin...
Set sail on one of Bangkok‟s "must do" gourmand experiences, Apsara, the ultimate riverside dining e...
Experience rural Thai culture and explore the canal waterways outside the capital on this 6-hour day...
Thailand is predominantly a Buddhist country with around 95% of Thai's practicing the Theravada disc...
Kanchanaburi's famous Bridge on the River Kwai and the beginning of the Death Railway is a poignant ...
Enjoy Bangkok at night on a 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River. See two of the city’...
See a different side of Bangkok on this 4-hour bike tour at night, when Buddhist temples are more ra...
This full-day tour takes you to city highlights via public transport: skytrain, 'tuk tuk' (motorized...
Ride a tuk-tuk past Bangkok’s iconic sites as you tour the city at night. This 4-hour tour loops alo...