It would not be called ‘Amazing Thailand’ if there were no awesome sightseeing & activities in this wonderful country in Southeast Asia. Bordered by Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia and the coast of the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand on different areas, fun and excitement abounds day and night in Thailand. It is one of those vacation destinations in the world with great food, fascinating culture, tantalizing beaches, majestic mountains, and a fascinating culture. No wonder it is a tourist and traveller magnet. Still looking for more reasons to travel to Thailand? Read on.
Top Places to Visit in Thailand
The Kingdom of Thailand is an Indo-China peninsula with cities and islands that offer wonderful things to see and adventurous things to do.
- Bangkok is Thailand's bustling and vibrant capital. This is home to ornate temples, ancient ruins, tropical beaches and a wild nightlife.
- Chiang Mai is the heart of Lanna culture. Its lush countryside and spectacular mountain surround a cosmopolitan setting that is quieter and greener than the capital.
- Pattaya is one of the main travel destinations in Thailand renowned for its vibrant and enjoyable nightlife.
- Phuket is now a very developed paradise island in the country that still draws crowds from all over the world because of its beautiful beaches.
- But whether you travel for the sightseeing & activities or the nightlife, never leave Thailand without visiting its many popular islands, such as Ko Chang, Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, and the Krabi province.
Top Things to Do in Thailand
Being a peninsula and all, the first thing that would usually come to mind when spending your vacation in Thailand is spending most of your time at the beach or underwater. No one's complaining. But there are other things to do on this side of the world.
- Spend time outdoors engaging in various water sports or checking out Thailand's wildlife. What you choose to do depends on what you fancy at the moment. You can go snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, longboarding, canoeing or rock climbing. You can also get up close with tigers, elephants, monkeys and other wildlife.
- One of the most popular things to do when in Thailand is to get a massage treatment. There is nothing like an authentic Thai massage right in Thailand. So relax and give in to great pampering Thai style.
- How about a round of Muay Thai? Getting boxed and bruised may not be your kind of holiday, but it'll be an experience of a lifetime.
Of course, never leave Thailand without experiencing its crazy and wild parties, especially during the full moon party where the fun never stops.
Top Attractions in Thailand
Sightseeing & activities in Thailand revolves mostly around beautiful beaches and islands, and historical and cultural attractions. During your vacation, seeing plenty of them as much as you can will make your trip absolutely worth it.
- A visit to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as Si Satchanalai and Kamphaeng Phet, are almost always part of holiday packages to Thailand. You should also check out Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, former capitals of Siam.
- Khao Yai National Park is Thailand’s first national park. It boasts of a tropical forest and a diverse wildlife. Wondering where to go on your next vacation? Travel to Thailand and discover why it is truly amazing.
Thailand Holiday Packages from India
There are a wide range of Thailand holiday packages from India to choose from. In fact, if you wish to see the best of Thailand during your holiday, it is recommended to sign up for one of the Thailand holiday package tours on offer.