Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Hurghada - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Hurghada was previously a small fishing village that was founded as a city in the early 20th century. In the 1980s, it was continually developed by Egyptian and foreign investors to become a major coastal resort on the Red Sea. Its domestic and foreign tourism industry owes to its dramatic landscape, beautiful natural beaches and temperate climate. When planning a vacation in this place, make sure to get the most out of it.
Top places to visit in Hurghada
Located next to the Red Sea, this city boasts a number of superb beaches, with over a hundred hotels lining its shoreline. It offers access to some of the world’s best diving spots that are blessed with beautiful underwater reefs and awesome marine life. Aside from the beaches, there are also great tourist attractions inland, such as the Nile Valley and the nearby city of Luxor.
Top things to do in Hurghada
Among the many tourist activities in this marvelous city, here are the best ones that you can experience:
- Diving - The Red Sea would be the main reason to visit Hurghada, which means that you will be in for some great diving adventures. Through this activity, you can see incredible coral reefs and numerous varieties of tropical fish, with some already visible not far away from the shore. The dive escorts here will take care of you all the same whether you are a beginner or expert diver.
- Water Activities - With numerous beaches, this city will allow you to enjoy a variety of water activities, including jet-skiing, parasailing and windsurfing. You can also ride a glass boat that allows you to see the amazing world underwater.
- Exploring the Desert - You can explore the Sahara Desert on a quad bike or ride a camel across the Biblical plains to discover remote and ancient wonders of the land.
- Cruising - A luxurious addition to your trip would be a cruise to the uninhabited island of Giftun, which is bounded by spectacular coral gardens. On the island, you can spend a lazy day on its white sand or take a dip in its warm waters.
Top attractions and landmarks in Hurghada
Here are the best attractions for your holiday in this resort city:
- Al-Qusayr - This is one of the oldest cities on the west coast of the Red Sea and is now considered as a major Egyptian gateway. It is a great place to learn more about the history and culture of the place.
- Hurghada Marina - This is a rather swish and modern addition to the city and is a major dining destination. You can have a relaxing promenade here during sunset before heading to a popular restaurant or café for a fantastic meal with fantastic views over the sea.
- Sindbad Submarine - If you do not want to get your feet wet, then you can take this tourist submarine, which takes passengers deep down the Red Sea for a peek at its abundant marine ecosystem.
Hurghada holiday packages from India
To discover Hurghada the best way possible, use our holiday packages here at La Vacanza Travel!
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Explore famous Cairo on this one day coach tour. Visit Giza and the Pyramids, along with the world f...
Discover the archaeological treasures of Luxor on this private day trip from Hurghada. Traveling by ...
Enjoy the perfect blend of culture and adventure on this 6-hour private tour from Hurghada. You'll r...
If you remember reading about the city of Thebes, an ancient Egyptian city, then you will want to go...
Anyone who visits Egypt absolutely must see Cairo because it is home to the famous and iconic Great ...
No trip to Hurghada would be complete without a day spent exploring the underwater world of the Red ...
Take a boat trip to the heart of the Dolphin's habitat where you will experience the incredible vari...
Spend 5 days relaxing on a leisurely Nile River cruise from Luxor to Aswan on full board accommodati...
Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, the Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut Temple, a...
Discover the pristine waters of the Red Sea and the glorious beaches of Giftun Island on this 8-hour...