Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Los Angeles - Holiday Tour Packages
Los Angeles, also known as just LA, is California’s most populous city that is located in the southern part of the state and surrounded by vast mountain ranges, beautiful beaches, valleys, forests and a nearby desert. The city is an important center of culture, tourism and international trade, as well as other industrial sectors, such as agriculture, aerospace and food processing. It is regarded by international tourists as most popular for “Hollywood”. Now, LA is one of the best places to spend a vacation and enjoy sightseeing and activities. When planning your trip here or finding the best holiday packages, you should consider the following information to get the most out of your experience.
Places to visit in Los Angeles
As a first-time visitor, you will want to make Hollywood, Universal City and Venice Beach as your top priorities for visiting, as well as the Downtown Los Angeles, Century City, the Griffith Park, which have been used in the production of many popular films, TV programs and commercials. However, there are still several other attractions, which are generally associated with LA but are not actually located in it, that you should not miss also. These include the Santa Monica Pier, the Santa Monica Beach, the Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the Third Street Promenade, the Marina del Rey and other movie facilities.
Things to do in Los Angeles
- Go to concerts and conventions - As a sprawling city, Los Angeles is home to a plethora of concert venues, so whether you want to see the latest rock concert or an intimate chamber recital, there is always a place for everyone.
- Watch live professional sports - You will find great opportunities to see live professional sports in the city. The most popular sports teams you will see in action are the LA Dodgers, LA Lakers, LA Clippers, LA Kings and LA Sparks.
- Experience festivals - Los Angeles is venue to a variety of festivals and events that you can definitely enjoy, including the Tournament of Roses Parade, the vibrant Golden Dragon Parade, the LA Gay Pride, the 8-day Nisei Week Japanese Festival and the Marina Del Rey Boat Parade.
Top attractions and landmarks in Los Angeles
Among all the attractions and places of interest in Los Angeles, you can consider the following as the best:
- The Getty Center - Located at the top of the Santa Monica Mountains with views of the Pacific Ocean and the LA basin, this museum is designed by renowned architect Richard Meier to reflect the natural sunlight of the area. It is regarded as one of the finest art museums in the US, housing an extensive art collection and having breathtaking gardens.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art or MOCA - Famous for featuring rotating exhibits, this is the only contemporary art museum in LA, with 2 branches situated in the downtown area and another one at Melrose Avenue’s Pacific Design Center.
- The Griffith Park - This is the 10th-largest municipally owned park in the US and the 2nd-largest city park in the state. Located in neighborhood of Los Feliz, it is great for having a picnic, hiking or just hanging out with your travel companions.
Los Angeles holiday packages
When creating your itinerary for your LA travel or choosing Los Angeles holiday packages, make sure all these things are included. Have a nice trip and stay safe!
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Experience the most comprehensive tour of Los Angeles in this 6-hour, 5-stop trip. Visit popular sit...
Join us for a one-of-a-kind experience of Southern California’s beach culture—famous worldwide for i...
Explore Los Angeles at your own pace on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour through the heart of Lo...
Climb aboard the ‘Catalina Express’ ferry at either Downtown Landing in Long Beach or Catalina Sea a...
Hop on board the Hollywood Stars' Homes Tour and visit more than 40 luxurious houses and estates of ...
This tour is a state of the art multimedia sightseeing tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We trave...
Located on the world-famous Santa Monica Pier, Pacific Park® is the West Coast's only amusement park...
Horseback ride under the Hollywood Sign! Get the best view of the Hollywood Sign in town on this sce...
Can’t get enough of celebrity scandal? Are you a Hollywood buff with a macabre sense of humor? This ...
Experience a spectacular private helicopter tour of Los Angeles with views of all of the famous land...