Top International Holiday Destinations
Looking for more destination options for holiday packages ? See top international destinations from India, visit page to explore holiday packages, read detailed itineraries, send enquiry, book hotels, explore and book sightseeing tour and activities online.
Seattle - Holiday Tour Packages from India
Situated between Lake Washington in King County and Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington is the biggest city in the Pacific Northwest. It is given the moniker “Emerald City”, as it is abundant with evergreen trees throughout, with fantastic views of the Olympic Mountains to the west and the Cascade Mountains to the east. The city is the business and cultural center of the Pacific Northwest, being home of the Space Needle, Microsoft, the aircraft assembly plants of Boeing and other world-renowned companies. Plus, it has an excellent park system and a vibrant music and arts scene. All these things make Seattle a great place for a Holiday or travel.
Places to visit in Seattle
A place rich in history and culture, Seattle has a lot of places of interest for any type of tourist. It has many great museums, including the renowned Seattle Art Museum, which displays a good variety of art works from around the world; the Seattle Asian Art Museum, which focuses on Japanese and Chinese art; and the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience, which is the only Asian Pacific American museum in the US. When it comes to fine architecture, you can also check out the Central Library, which is a unique, contemporary building designed by Rem Koolhaas/OMA; the Experience Music Project, which resembles the smashed guitar of Jimi Hendrix; the Smith Tower, which is the oldest skyscraper in Seattle; the Columbia Center, which is the tallest building in the Pacific Northwest; the Seattle City Hall; and, of course, the Space Needle at the Seattle Center.
If you love outdoor sightseeing and activities or parks, you can visit the UW Waterfront Activities Center, Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, Woodland Park Zoo, Discovery Park and many more.
Things to do in Seattle
- Joining Festivals - When planning your travel, it is best that you schedule it on the dates when Seattle’s major festivals occur. These events include the Seafair, the Bumbershoot, the Northwest Folklife Festival, the Bite of Seattle, the Hempfest, the Capitol Hill Block Party and the Fremont Fair.
- Cycling - Seattle is one of the best cycling cities in the United States, with great trails, such as those between Eastlake and Capitol Hill, the Tapeworm trail and the Burke Gilman Trail.
- Boating - There are many companies that offer boating and cruise tours, including the Center for Wooden Boats, Northwest Outdoor Center, Agua Verde, Waterfront Activities Center and Elliott Bay Cruises.
Top attractions and landmarks in Seattle
Among the many places to see in Seattle, the following are the must-see:
- The Space Needle - As Seattle’s most iconic landmark, this is a short monorail ride away from downtown. While it can be expensive to ride it to the top, this landmark is a must-see, especially on a nice day.
- The Pike Place Market - This is considered the largest tourist area in downtown Seattle and is the oldest continually operating market for farmers in the US. Also, it is home to the original Starbucks Coffee shop and the famous fish market.
- The Discovery Park - This is the largest city park in Seattle that offers great opportunities for outdoor sightseeing and activities, including kite-flying, hiking and boat watching. At its beach, you can have fantastic views of both the Olympia and Cascade Mountain Ranges. It is also a well-protected wildlife sanctuary with rich natural environment.
Seattle holiday packages
With the information provided in this article, there should be no problem creating the best itinerary for your needs or choosing the best holiday packages for your Seattle vacation. Enjoy and stay safe!
Book Top Sightseeing Tours and Activities Online
View All Sighseeing Tours
Visit the iconic Space Needle and world-famous Chihuly Garden and Glass on this combo ticket. Make ...
No ferry required. Small group whale watching tours on the fastest boats in the region with guarante...
Small group tours of Seattle. Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and all major attractions, highlights...
On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at Cha...
On this full-day tour of Washington state’s Mt Rainier, you’ll visit the majestic 14,411-foot (4,392...
Don’t miss the picture-perfect views from the top of Seattle’s iconic landmark, the Space Needle. Wi...
Not sure what to see in Seattle? Take the stress out of sightseeing on this 6-hour tour, which cover...
Love flying? Now you can tour the factory where they build and test the famous Boeing aircraft, the ...
If you're amazed by flying and airplanes, this is an essential experience! Tour the factory where th...
Get to know the beautiful city of Seattle on a 3-hour, guided sightseeing tour. Hop in a mini coach ...