Plane For Loader
Plane for loader

Bharatpur Holiday Packages

**We are working to display best packages for you meanwhile please feel free to send an enquiry or call our expert travel consultant at 011-30103076-77.

Here are some other popular destinations and packages for you to explore.

Some Best Holiday Destinations


Officially called the Republic of Mauritius, this country is without a doubt a fantastic destination, which is famous for having unspoiled natural environment. By booking Mauritius holiday tour packages, you will have the chance to witness this pa...


A small archipelago lying in the Indian Ocean, Maldives is an island country that is so unique in a way that around 99% of its total area is composed of water, with the remaining 1% being made up of around 1,190 islands. But when you come to this ...


Imagine lounging under the shade of one of the palm trees that line up a white, sandy beach and listening to the sound of the Arabian Sea as it hugs the shore. This is exactly what you will enjoy in Kerala. With holiday packages that will take you...

Some Best Holiday Packages

Best of Mauritius and Dubai Tour

Duration: 7 Nights | 8 Days

Departure Point: India

Starting from 76500

Magical Kashmir - Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Houseboat

Duration: 4 Nights | 5 Days

Departure Point: Delhi

Starting from 0

Maldives Holiday Package

Duration: 3 Nights | 4 Days

Departure Point: India

Starting from 25700

Customer Review

No Review Found. Be First To Review

Bharatpur - Holiday Tour Packages


Known the world over as home to the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary, Bharatpur is a district in Rajasthan that could be considered a vacation destination less traveled. This is due in part of the district’s noisy and crowded atmosphere. But it is the same environment that lures visitors to its midst, especially during the Brij Festival, a 3-day celebration of people splashing colors and painting of houses in vibrant shades. Are you ready to travel to a place you rarely hear of and experience sightseeing & activities that could prove unique and unusual for your taste? If so, choose holiday packages to Bharatpur.


Places to visit in Bharatpur

  • Palaces - Previously a princely state where Jat kings ruled, Bharatpur is home to a couple of magnificent palaces, namely the Diyalo Bangala Palace and the Kasrra Durbar palace. The former is beautifully maintained and can be visited all year round.
  • Temples - With spiritual beliefs deeply rooted in Hinduism, the district of Bharatpur have several temples that are worth checking out during your vacation. Two of the must visit is Devghat, one of Hindu's holiest places, and the Ganeshthan Temple, which is the city's most famous Hindu temple.
  • Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary - As the major tourist attraction in the city, it would be such a shame not to check out this UNESCO World Heritage Site during your holiday. It provides a refuge for all types of migratory birds, including the Siberian Crane, which has now become a rare species. The best time to travel to the sanctuary is between October and February, during the migration period.


Things to do in Bharatpur 

  • Go birdwatching when you visit in time for the bird migration. Head out to the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary early evening and morning, when the chances of spotting birds are very high.
  • Sign up for a wildlife safari to see more of the rich and diverse fauna of the bird sanctuary. You can also go boating at the artificial lake within the park.
  • Enjoy a spiritual journey and hop from one temple to another. Find out as to whom the temple is dedicated to and observe how the locals show their devotion, which can be stunning to witness. 

Other things to do in the district is to widen your scope of travel and visit Agra, which is 50 kilometers from the city, and Delhi, which is 45 kilometers away.


Top attractions in Bharatpur

 Apart from the bird sanctuary, there are other tourist attractions in the city.

  • Lohagarh Fort - The importance of Lohagarh Fort cannot be emphasized enough. To date, it is the only fort in India that remained invincible, which is why it is one of the greatest gems of the Jats crown. Its reflection in the water creates an exact replica of the structure, creating an amazing mirage. A museum is built within the fort.
  • Government Museum - Located in the heart of the city, it is definitely worth checking out during your vacation. It features a structure of 46 pillars built on top of the museum, which will provide you with a panoramic view of the entire city, if you climb to it. 



Get the Best Holiday Planned by Experts !

Search Hotels in Bharatpur

(Get best deals for hotels)

Room Icon

Themes wise Packages